22 GB update? Huh?

It was simple but fun. Not as good as the PVP modes. Probably I will use it for aiming practice

I had to use Genji as the other 3 characters were picked. It’s good to try something different

And after 50 min…update’s FINALLY done.
This better be good lol

Update done 20 characters

This is common, while updating (patching) the speed will drop to a minimum. It is writing the data onto your hard drive.

1 Like

Ellis, this is like your 5th post of this :D.

We get that you have insane speed but let us suffer in peace please :smiley:

1 Like

Just as a follow up, Bill Warnecke also mentioned downloads may be very slow at times because it is downloading, installing, and downloading more afterward…

Priority chart

RANK 1
People with fast internet and no job

RANK 2
People with slow internet and no job

RANK 3
People with fast internet and a job

RANK 4
People with slow internet and a job

I’m a rank 3 :triumph:

Mine is still saying 7 hours and I’ve only done just over 2GB and my speed has dropped to 9kb/s, im using Ethernet and my downloads have NEVER been this slow before

At this rate I’m not gonna get to play until this time tomorrow since I have work all day tomorrow :sob:

1 Like

rank 3 for me

20 char

OMG REAPER MESSED UP OMG

NO SPOILERS

20 chara

Mine just finished at 14gb lol, I wonder why they’re all different for everyone xD

I’m halfway there boys, we can do this.

1 Like

I have to pause patching and start again every 60 second xD
Otherwise it stop.

99+ hours left on my file…

Maybe i will play it next year! :smiley:

If anyone is having any high CPU usage, try pausing and resume the download, that will help.

Currently at 32% of an 18 GB Download on the Xbox.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Download the patch on one pc, transfer game folder over to other pc via network or usb. You do not need to download this twice.

And now im in 10k queue omg…

on PC it was around 13 GB for me.

i play this game almost every day including yesterday evening so i had all the latest patches installed…