20k posts read to get to level 3

20k posts + 50 days visited in the last 100 days. That means that you still need to get to 40k read and 100 active days to keep level 3, 60k and 150 active days, etc…

I admit that I did spend time in the Mercy megathread, but I actually read a good portion of it, because I love seeing arguments & counter arguments.

If you swoosh past comments, it won’t count. It does on the phone I believe, because of some bug.

I swooshed.
20 chars

How much free time do you have to be able to do all of that?

And how much free time do Blizz think we have?

4 Likes

50 days thing isn’t right I know that. I believe it was somvra that showed she got level 3 at 45 days

It’s part of the requirements in the forum template they used (Discourse), but they might have changed the perimeters. I’ve seen quite a few 20k post people who had less than 40 days and did not obtain level 3.

I spent two hours or so reading. I was bored one night. xD If I can do 6k posts in two hours, they have no excuse to ignore that thread.

That is only a part or the requirements, you can find the full list here:I'm a Level 3 User now?!

How many posts do you need to read, or is there a minimum requirement?

1 Like

20k every 100 days.

i only farmed 2k with it xd

what where did you get that from?

we have to keep reading 20k every 50 days?

No - every 100 days is kind of a “cycle.” So, every 100 days, you must have visited at least 50% of the time (so 50 days every 100 days), and read 25% of all posts created during those 100 days (which is capped at 20k posts). Because this forum is extremely active, you’d have to read the maximum amount of 20k posts every 100 days.

Are there any other requirements, like likes given/received or how much you comment?

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, the forum template they used requires 30 likes given and 20 likes received, so unless they changed that requirement, that’s all you need in your lifetime.
There’s also that 500 topics viewed requirement every 100 days, and you must reply to 10 of those I believe.

Lastly, if you get silenced or suspended from the forums, you’ll permanently lose level 3.

If you see a blue dot next to the posts timestamp / person replied too, then that post hasn’t been counted as read for you. Once the dot disappears it is counted.

Just click middle mouse button and set it to a reasonable pace on a mega thread if you want easy posts read.

I don’t believe that is true. There are lvl 3 people that claim to have been suspended.

This is my last hurdle before level 3… does anyone know if I instantly become level 3?

Really? Ppl farm posts now just so they can spam gifs?

2 Likes

btw. How can I check my forum lvl ? o.O

I’m at 18.0K posts read… 2K more to go!

Check it here

http://red-rose.com/forum-trust-level/
1 Like

You can post proper links with lvl 3 as well.