20K posts made, and my thoughts on this forum. šŸ¦Š

another gone?

i can only wonder who will be left and how many iā€™ll see come and go. and more importantly, when iā€™ll go myself

The game encourages toxicity. Not intentionally, but thatā€™s the kind of behavior it attracts. Hardly a surprise that thatā€™s what happens to the forums.

Ma man Iā€™m sorry for all the things that has happened to you, at least youā€™re not suffering anymore.

Whoop whoop another ā€œIā€™m quittingā€ clout generator

Neat.

Edit: go ahead and flag me lmfao

Whoop whoop another ā€œlel we donā€™t careā€ clout generator.

Neat.

Also, your lack of regards indicates you have no idea who Chibi is. They were a source of positivity but I guess you donā€™t like positivity.

3 Likes

Chibi as much as i like and respect you, this isnā€™t the first time youā€™ve ā€˜leftā€™ Officially on FULL hiatus šŸ¦Š

Regardless, i wish you the best in life and i hope you take care in life

I canā€™t heal through stupid ~WildPants

1 Like

sAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

please?

1 Like

ā€¦
How do I respond?
That thread is literally called "Officially on FULL hiatus :fox_face: ". But they didnā€™t leave.

2 Likes

I wish Chibi would say sikeā€¦ but I think this is genuine.

1 Like

You held shift for the first letter while you had caps lock on didnā€™t you.

no, i donā€™t capitolize most things.
i just didnā€™t shift for the first letter.

idk if im gonna change it, though.

Iā€™d say ā€œgood luck out thereā€, but the fact you survived after 20K posts on this forum tells me you donā€™t really need luck.

We are losing them all

How many more elite forun soldiers will we lose ;-;

Im here still at 16k myselfā€¦wonder how long i will continue for

1 Like

Well if all you do is farm post after post after post after post, and you donā€™t put any serious thought into it ā€“ yes, it becomes a monotonous activity that eventually becomes boring.

3 Likes

However i will admit that i do understand how chibi feels in a way

Our goals are different, i dont care about spreading positive thoughs, in fact im very negative in general, what i do here is try to give feedback in the most un-biased way possible, and there comes my frustration

No matter how i try to be as fair as i can there are just, a grand mayority of people that are extremelly toxic, biased, and simply could not care, or are ignorant to, how to properly balance a game, they do not care about others, only their enjoymenr matters

And i dont claim to know either, its just that i atleast TRY, i look at data, i think of ideas, i tweak their numbers and sometimes even code them in and test

While others just think of the hardest way they can nerf/buff a character and ask for that,

And it often feels like no matter how much you try no one ever hears you, often i wonder if anything i say here gets to someone who atleast considers it

There are things that give me a sliver of hope that maybe something i say gets through, like me suggesting changes and later on those changes appear in game, but there is never any confirmation and im sure they are probably doing what mr random streamer said in their private chatā€¦

And yes what i said above applies to some streamers as well

Its frustrating really, i dont want people to blindly follow what i say since i can be wrong as well

I guess all i want to know is the hours i spend researching, testing and theorycrafting are atleast slightly more than for my imaginary inner world

1 Like

Chibi you deserve better than this. If getting away from the forums is whats going to help you then do it. Your health is far more important. The forums have gotten so toxic itā€™s really not worth staying here.

Stay safe. If you ever need anything dont forget weā€™re still friends on discord. You can message me whenever you need.

1 Like

LOlā€¦ LOLā€¦ LOLā€¦LMAOā€¦

I blame youā€¦not really tho, but you get the point
the balancing may drive players away from the game, but the community drives people away period
hell I would be gone, but at this point, this place is my drug, horrible for me but I cant stop

1 Like

i mean it is toxic

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t bother with him, heā€™s currently arguing that people who use slurs in text chat shouldnā€™t be penalized, because ā€œitā€™s not blizzards responsibility to keep everyone safeā€