2020 Overwatch League Streaming & Rewards Guide - Info about Grand Finals problems here

Really Helpful. Thanks !

Thank you for your help as always! Iā€™m totally bummed out about this lacklustre launch. No League pass, tokens, skins, twitch, twitch emoji etcā€¦ theyā€™ve gone backwards since the inaugural launch and this is by far the worst launch out of all of them. This feels like PTR beta launch of OWL.

15 Likes

Things will no doubt get better over time, just keep posting the feedback for the development team and Blizzard to see. That is what is important

3 Likes

more like ā€¦Stat Farm

Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to use twitch anymore tbh, Youtube streams have been far more reliable and much less of a bandwidth hog in the past. YT is still lacking in regards to access pass & drops but hopefully thereā€™ll be more on these soon enough.

Only real concerns I have are whether YT are serious enough to improve the livestreaming platform. Advertising when the games are live and the chat experience are still areas that need improvement (chat isnā€™t that important for OWL though).

2 Likes

Hey dude

2 Likes

For those who donā€™t know, this was made by CaptainPlanet, the guy who made overbuff and was poached by blizz at the beginning of OWL.

Heā€™s good at what he does.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, as you can see this thread is now pinned for easy reference. I have no new news if tokens are coming or not at this time unfortunately.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Fwiz/status/1225784524925067270

That is good news from the YouTube side of things. I wish I could reveal more, but I canā€™t from my end. I think it is safe to say they are working on it, but no timetables at this time.

1 Like

I can finally watch a friday match without starting at 2AM in EU.
Iā€™m more happy to watch from the new NY side at 7PM.

No problem, iā€™ve bought the Brig skin already. But im glad that the matches are in a watchable time in my timezone now.

Quero transmissĆ£o brasileira!!!

2 Likes

I do not have information on what other languages the Overwatch League will be broadcast in.

NĆ£o tenho informaƧƵes sobre em quais outros idiomas a Liga Overwatch serĆ” transmitida.

3 Likes

Since its YouTube, maybe they can make live caption for the matches with time if not broadcasting them.

2 Likes

Do you possibly have a link to the original leak for GOAT brig? Like the twitter account.

WAIT THE FIRST MATCH IS LIVE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR?

They got two different casting crews for the events.

Bren and Sideshow in Dallas
X and someone else in NY (name slips me at this time)

So wait, I canā€™t get tokens even through the official website and app right now?

3 Likes