2019 Overwatch League All-Star Game - FINAL

Pine with the 5Head.

Inb4 JJonak becomes the DPS coach for the NYXL

2 Likes

Inb4 JJonak pushes Nenne aside, puts on an even bigger pair of glasses, and obliterates Pine.

1 Like

Inb4 JJonak retires to a sandy beach with 3 yachts and Dogman fanning him with a giant palm branch.

5 Likes

Jjonak is a Scooby Doo villain confirmed.
Dogman the accomplice.
NYXL is in on it.

And he would have got away with it to if it wasn’t for the Overwatch forums xD

NENNE HOW HAVE YOU DONE THIS?!?!?!l

Rock paper scissors never lies.

This is NYXL’s “zarya” player…

1 Like

I’m glad I have tomorrow off of work.

I’m glad I’m stupid enough to only give myself 4 hours of sleep before work tomorrow.

1 Like

A part time hobo’s work is never done.

Nenne is the new widow god

Only diem is left

I mean, I can click heads better than others at my elo, but I’m weak and always flex to support. :frowning:

Well you say that and yet here I am watching the All Stars games.

id say theres no way nenne can beat diem but he did just beat carpe and pine so… anything could happen really

Well now I wonder if they even need pine even if they get “rid” of goats :sweat_smile:

Was Nenne a DPS player before he had to start playing Zarya? This kind of skill to beat Carpe and Pine doesn’t come from nowhere.

I’ve always thought New York should trade Pine. He’s good and popular. They can get a lot for him. I hear he even speaks good english now.

i am now a Nenne believer

Yes. All OWL Zaryas (except Spree) were Hitscan DPS players. They play the Zarya because they usually have better tracking than the flex DPS players, who were sent to Brig Jail.