2019 Overwatch League All-Star Game - FINAL

thats cool. im assuming it hasnt helped at all so reaper is still poopoo garbage

I wish Lucio had a voiceline similar to his speed boost when he gets nano boosted that goes “Oh Oh Boostio!”

that guy said baptiste is good for goats but we never saw him used in goats and only saw him in bunker comps… wig

Final Score

N/A
N/A
Victory!
N/A
N/A

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Well, half of the 2019 season is now in the books, there is a bit of a break now for Overwatch League, so I am off to grind the school work, and grind the Competitive Ladder in my free time. Not to mention I need to save a lot of money since I am going back to BlizzCon later this year. Overwatch League resumes June 6th but don’t forget the Pacific and the Atlantic Showdowns for Overwatch Contenders in the weeks to come! Cheers everyone!

2 Likes

i had it on since 6pm central so I didnt miss the double tokens, I received no tokens after the stream ended. idk who to contact.

Did you ever get any notifications on Twitch? If not, then please start with my troubleshooting section in the starting post on my guide here:

Please note, there is no way to recover any lost opportunity to earn tokens. I can only help you to earn tokens in future broadcasts (next is on June 6th).

If you did get the notifications on Twitch please wait up to 24 hours before they are received into the game client.

i didnt get any notifications on twitch, I did yesterday though

edit: I was also signed on the entire time, I could see my followed channels on the left

Well as I said, walk through the steps in my troubleshooting, common problems include watching the stream while muted, attempting to watch on a streaming device like Chromecast, etc.

i was on google browser on pc, stream wasnt muted, I had it up on my second monitor as I always do

Did you attempt to watch any other Twitch stream?

no, just had the owl up. Nothing changed from what I did yesterday

Idk if I was supposed to refresh the page after the stream started, I started watching at 6pm central during the rerun, I saw the stream go live and figured I was all set

Well unfortunately, until June 6th, there is no much more that can be advised upon as the troubleshooting requires testing while the stream is live. I can say that token drops for the general community was working (believe me, EVERYONE in this thread would be addressing it if there was a general problem ongoing). If you wish, report exact details of your computer and setup in my troubleshooting thread (DON’T do it here is I do not track information provided in the match discussion threads, as this helps me pool and compare to look for common problems.)

I usually will refresh the page if a full hour passes and no tokens are earned. The only other possibility is if you recently won one of the 100 token drops and you are a Canadian resident (meaning you have to take the math test again).

just got a notification that I got a 2x 3 token drop after I refreshed awhile ago. guess im sol for the previous 3 hours. sucks.

Possibly, keep the stream on for a little while (even though its going into rerun). In rare cases, drops on Twitch catch up within mere minutes of each other (but this usually happens when all users are affected).

will cross my fingers and hope, thx for the assistance

For those that want to watch the Pacific and Atlantic Showdowns, these are the times you need:

Pacific = 24th-26th May, Start time: 1AM EST

Atlantic = 31st May-2nd June, Start time: 10AM EST

My intention is to create a watchalong thread for both tournaments, as the top 12 teams in T2 face off against each other.

And of course, if you don’t want to watch that, OWL Stage 3 begins on June 6th.

It’s June 6th, and I hope to take a look.

And I just got done watching the VOD of the All-Star Game…suffice to say, Atlantic just steamrolled their way through the match.

Also, in regards to Bren vs. Gesture…Bren yesterday learned what Tybalt learned in Romeo and Juliet…hubris, when not managed properly, can be your downfall.

Anyways, I will see all of you on June 6th ready for Stage 3 of the OWL…until then, ALWAYS keep a body on the objective, help stop the outbreak of C9s…until next month, GOOD NIGHT!

1 Like

Oops, good spot, I shall fix that