2018 Anniversary wishlist

We already have a graffiti/paint/mask tracer skin though?

How’d you get the image in the post? It won’t let me put one.

This skin would be a recolor for the graffiti skin.

If im not wrong never was 2 completely different legendary skins of the same event for the same hero so, if Tracer will receive a skin in the Anniversary event, will probably be a Graffiti recolor.

You have to be trust level 3

I’m a noob, but Ima assume that you have to get a certain number of posts or something.

Genius. Pure genius.

1 Like

reaper for halloween and mccree do i think

100% sure on reaper not sure on mccree

i hope theres gonna be double exp.

To post images u need to have read 20k posts and have visited the forums 50 days. U can just roll down the Mercy Feedback into u reach 20k posts readed if u want to psot images, gifs, links, etc.

k thanks (20 characters)

but they are buddies… sorta. i think it’s fitting since Junkrat is always trying to be nice even though roadhog is a totally jerk to him :cry:

True, but wouldn’t you think it weird to keep a doll of your friend/crime partner in your pocket?

high key - that pink reaper skin…basically any pink skin…
as for the rest, i would just like a decent Orisa legendary <3

No. :blush:

Well then, you go for it.

1 Like

This thread may help you.

( Every single lvl 3 user link this thread for someone who have questions about the forum levels, i think it will help)

11 days to go…
:skull:

The Hero-themed Pachimari icons would be cool! Not sure whether we are getting any Epic skins though (I think they canned event-specific Epic skins in Uprising, so unlikely to see anything there), and I think even Legendary skins for Heroes like Tracer and D.Va who haven’t seen anything in this department for a while would be fine (although Heroes like Reinhardt and Orisa could use it more).

As for the mode, I am hoping for a MAJOR fix to Comp and/or perma-PvE. Plus maybe a new Hero. This is a lot, but this should be THE event, instead of the bust like it currently is.

Maybe also bring back some old loot/modes from the events (or even some of the original brawls like This is Ilios or Charge!). If there is a LOT of loot this time around, I also hope they make improvements to the lootbox RNG so we are more likely to get more Anniversary loot.

1 Like

I really want some more tank skins. D.va, Rein, and Orisa have been left out for event skins for literally more than a year.

2 Likes

All I really want is to be able to have fun as Mercy again…
Permanent mode with Mercy 1.0 available :b:lease