Top500 Junkrat main explains in extreme detail why he needs buffs

I dont see doomfist as an issue more of a like random headshots from hanzo bcs he shoots logs instead of arrows.His spam potential is probably even greater than junkrats and his hitboxes are big as his old grenades.

2 Likes

Which is why people swap the Moira for an Ana and continue goatsing on every map that they can.

Def Hanzo and Fist are op

3 Likes

I meant to counter GOATs, Ana is the best counter for it with her nade

On my main account I have 500+ hours of Comp JR. I agree with most of this, this last season and a half has been painful to play JR. I’ve been playing more other heroes as a result, and it’s a shame. Junkrat is my fave hero.

5 Likes

Literally found myself playing just Cree at this point, in no time he became my second main but even though, its a shame

Which is why the meta comp is GOATS+Ana.

Oh boii , those endless metas :expressionless:

cant wait for the suicidal support meta

he has a 2% pickrate and a 50% winrate for a hero with niche like junkrat his winrate should be higher, especially with such low pickrate

8 Likes

Life is tough for us nowadays -.- not even talking bout double sniper countering you most of the time, sometimes u need just one

1 Like

we keep pushing…

2 Likes

Sure m8, I’ll keep an eye for this post :slight_smile:

your 6 sr into diamond, you arent much better

fist does not counter junkrat its the other way around

2 Likes

Down with that. It’s gonna be frustrating to get consistently Nade + Mine’d round a corner again, but with the proposed changes and how strong range damage can be, I think Junkrat will be more balanced. I also agree with reducing RIP-Tire’s ult charge speed in exchange for reverting its speed.
Thank you for this kind of thread. Always useful, very well-informed. I hope the devs are going to take these ideas into consideration.

3 Likes

Damn man u play only on xbox or u have pc account as well ? ^^

i have a pc account.

Those misc ones.

Yes to all.

1 Like

I made an mistake then srry :sweat_smile:

Can anyone tell me if u know, when was an ability to heal your tire through healthpacks removed ?

1 Like