20 team kills challenge - COMPLETELY ABSURD

Is mostly about luck considered is probably bugged.

I tried this with a friend.

I was using tank and he dps.

We have done majority of kills togethers.

In 5 matches we get 6 teammates kills and there was matches where we get 0 teammates kills.

its about the free credits, which are already laughable low

i dont know why people complain about this challenge. Go play comp, done in a few games.

because comp mode is garbage

2 Likes

That may have worked for you, but it hasn’t worked for me.

I’ve played nothing but Competitive on Xbox since I was finally able to login to the game after Blizzard botched the launch and I’m at 15/20 team kills.

Coordination and cooperation doesn’t seem to exist in Overwatch 2 on console. It’s even worse than it ever was in Overwatch. There’s usually never anyone else in team voice chat, and team text chat goes mostly unused (except for lots of end of match toxicity) since I play on console and you don’t stop mid-match to type out a message (because if you do, that’s throwing).

It’s extremely difficult to get a team kill when there’s no coordination or cooperation amongst your team, but of course Blizzard didn’t think of that. Apparently, to them, everyone always coordinates and cooperates in Overwatch/Overwatch 2. They quite obviously fail to realise the reality of their own game.

Leaving this as a place holder comment so I can return

Cool it’ll only take you 20 days to complete the weekly challenge then.

This is the only one I seem to have an issue with. I finished all of my WEEKLY challenges in the first 2-3 days of the week, including about 10 of the team kills. Got 3 more more team kills up until a few hours left on the timer and only sitting at 13/20. I play religiously every single day for anywhere from 4-10+ hours. Sometimes solo, sometimes with a group and every one I know still has this challenge to complete. Maybe give us MORE challenges for the week like the DAILIES so we can forego some of the ridiculous chance based ones.

I complained how slow this was going, people told me to do Push mode in the arcade. Got 1 team kill in about 3 games. “Okay I said. I guess this is doable”. 2 more hours of play not one more. There is always one person that clears out in even these games. Last game I was in in Esperanca it was a cowardly Genji who kept running away and just not dying with his team.

I’m sitting at 12 of 20 after playing at least 2 hours a day every day this week and a couple days I played a lot more than that. I think it needs some adjustment, provided it’s purpose isn’t just that it’s there to keep that additional 10 cents out of reach.

1 Like

At least that one can be earned by just playing the game even though it does take way too long and should be toned down to 15 or maybe even 10.

The one I really have an issue with is the “Win 7 ARCADE games”

Really… you’re trying to force me to play Arcade… aside from the horrible queue times, maybe I just don’t want to? Replace that one please.

I got about 12 i think. It’s Doable, but extremely difficult. it is a bit luck based and how well your team is doing.

Well I didn’t make the 20 team kill challenge this week. As I said before, this is a challenge that’s defeated by luck or raw game numbers to overcome luck. Sure it’s easier in some modes, but at the end of the day it’s still luck.

I could have played more, but I’ve already been playing enough to burn myself out. And it’s difficult to feel motivated to play even more when I’m getting less rewards and
my endorsement level goes down after being endorsement level 5 for years and getting tons of endorsements in OW2.

2 Likes

How do the boots taste? Are they yummy?

I only get chaffed about this because you have to win those games so whenever you start losing people just leave. There are no consequences for leaving and the spots aren’t filled quick enough.

I can still have fun and lose, but when it’s 3v5 it’s not fun at all. Don’t even get me started on elimination…