20 mins queue time for Tank

Hey blizzard, please fix your game.
I’m a Tank main and I’ve been getting 20 mins average queue time in ranked, during 9 pm at my country. ( In SEA server ). I’m a diamond 1.

A few suggestions

1. Create more challenges to attract players to play competitive instead of quick play
  2. Lossen the mmr gap so that we can fight more variety of players at a different skill rating when the queue time gets lengthy.
  3. I’m sure u guys have better ideas… Give us back the duo tank ?

I do not wish to spend $$ buying a VPN and play elsewhere at a higher ping, please fix your game

4 Likes

competitive is disaster atm
placement system is total crap dont see the point of it

1 Like

I’d wait with judging queue times untill servers stabilize, a lot of people simply don’t play comp because of possibility of getting booted, or getting dc’d teammate and instaloosing.

Oh, how the tables have turned!

1 Like

zhe ge…zhe ge…wo bu zhi dao…

Id get used to it. Tank and dps queue times are long everywhere because of the lack of support players, and for whatever reason Blizz thought that there would be equal amounts support and dps. Insane. Should have been 1-3-1.

1 Like

my dps ques are nearly instant, longest ive waited was like 4 minutes.

If it were 1-3-1 entire matches would revolve around Dive Comps farming support players.

No one would play support, so your queue times would still be astronomical.

Do you not see how awful an idea that is?

The only role they could ever decrease was Tank. Nothing else was possible without making the game borderline unplayable.