2 years ago, my gf and I used to hate on this game with passion, little did we know we would love it so much now, and here are our best moments, hope you guys enjoy!

nice retro wave music, nice plays :slight_smile:
some good JR skillz

@Suede Haha, appreciate it :smiley: I was going to use another song for her montage but she insisted on this one, seems like I was wrong yet again xD

@Maverick Appreciate the love bruh <3 And yeah if you liked the synthwave, I put the info in the description to the artist’s website.

P.s. We both Junkrat Junkies Bud.

1 Like

I miss sym’s microwave oven beam…

3 Likes

Wow 2 years congrats, you gonna :ring: anytime soon?

@Zenkai Haha, yeah I was so glad I was able to find that Sym footage xD She hasn’t been the same ever since that rework D;

@FledgeSRondo Well we have been together for a little over 4 years but we started playing OW somewhere around 2 years ago, we tried so hard not to, but after we both played it once we…just couldn’t stop. lol

you could join this thread… some awsome retro there :3

4 years, wow, but I mean are you guys getting married, you know? That’s a good long while to be together, almost half a decade wow :ring:

1 Like

I wish my gf played OW. She likes single player RPGs though so I am happy about that at least. :smile:

me too.
you could kill the whole team with your health bar untouched, it was so fun.
my favourite part of overwatch has been taken away from me.
I miss having fun.

1 Like

Don’t forget about how you could move corpses around lol.

3 Likes

Good video and lucky you! My girlfriend isn’t much of a player at all. I’ve been getting her to play a few games with local co-op but games like Overwatch are out of the question. Too fast-paced and she couldn’t afford a good PC to play it anyhow. Good luck to you both!

Lol for a second there I thought I was queued up in my game but it was just the awesome music :sunglasses:

1 Like

Heh.

When I try to play overwatch with my man, we get so competitive and start telling each other what we did wrong. Him sometimes worse than me.

I love him, but we’re both too competitive for our own good.

3 Likes

@Maverick Oh! Awesome, I always welcome more retro waves to my playlists! Thank you!

@FledgeSRondo We do hope so in a near or far future :smiley:

@Primalbeast Aw mang! she used to be MMORPG’s only, I’m not sure what effect OW had on her that made her fall in love with an FPS like OW but hey, I can’t complain xD And yes! RPG’s are better than nothing!

@LordTrinen Appreciate it, I’m indeed a lucky guy c:

@Bananafish80 Lol, well, don’t forget to give the artist the credit, I did nothing but leech the awesome tune from him/her xD

@Piximae Huehue, we do have our competitive moments too, we just started challenging each other to 1v1’s but it’s all in good fun xD

Why did you hate the game in the first place, just curious?

Unfortunately I used to blind fold myself with the dumb mentality of games needing to have the triple G’s. (Good graphics, Good Story, Good Gameplay) Therefore I used to be one of them Battlefield/CoD fan boys. After trying OW, I learned my lesson of always giving a game a try before talking crap about it :c

<3 thanks for the support all of you! :3

1 Like

There are good stories in COD/Battlefield games?

1 Like

@PlumpyVegan Lol sue me, I liked the single player modes that these games offered back then xD But yes, the triple “G” stuff was dumb to judge by.

Symmetra is way more fun to play now that her primary is skill based.