2 tanks, 2 DPS, 2 Healers

I’m putting this year because I can’t put it anywhere else so it’s going on your technical support category. the two tank, two DPS, and two healer is literally killing the game, I found that every time I go into a game I either have to play healer or tank so that I can get into a game quickly and I can’t change into a different category if my teammates are doing bad at it, or say we’re getting absolutely destroyed by a bastion and my team refuses to deal with it someone else has to become a DPS in order to take out the bastion in a timely manner but with the new system out no one can switch to a different class and it’s beyond stupid it’s what OverWatch was to begin with was a chaotic mash I’m different ideas and different combinations clashing together which made the game fun and exciting. Nowadays the game is just screwed over by this new 2 2 2 system that prevents players from having the same fun with different combinations of characters working together and I myself don’t want to play the game anymore because it took the fun surprising element out of the game that I loved.

Hey there, I suggest checking the most recent developer video update for news on this:

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players life myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. I suggest posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.