2 more brigitte nerfs

Agreed.

She’s going to be nigh unplayable after this round of nerfs, so I look forward to seeing what buffs she gets down the line.

3 Likes

None, because people will whine about it.

The problem with the current line of Brig nerfs is that they are general nerfs not aimed at Brig’s problems (aka identity crisis between frontline dive hero and backline defense anti-dive hero) and they just gut her in both scenarios.

2 Likes

i don’t play brig at all, so not sure what youre trying to say. funny how the forums always assume youre a main of the character that got nerfed if you call out blizz. im just unbiased and call it how I see it. I can see when they made mercy garbage it was bad, even tho I don’t play mercy, was able to see DF was useless with the nerfs, not a DF main. now this. im a mccree main so these past changes don’t matter to me but I can see blizz is incompetent.

6 Likes

Pls! Dear Jeff! I beg you, stop nerfing poor Torbjorn baby. Just rework her or make fully offtank. 9 nerfs in a row, oh cmon. She is like Mercy now :frowning: #stopnerfingsupports

1 Like

Yup, but her ult shouldn’t keep effecting the match a minute after its use and armor has always been unbalanced, only reason it flew under the radar was because only Torb could give it.

Now less of Brig’s value is passive. In the short term, she’s useless, but now she can be buffed into a fairer hero for all parties involved. In the long term, I think Brigitte is going to come out of this better off.

The Rally nerf is a good one, but the other one is terrible, as have most recent nerfs. I wish they’d realise that they’re just making parts of Brig’s kit unnecessarily weak, without actually touching the thing that’s keeping her in the meta.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s what I’ve said from the beginning… the source of Brigitte’s power was never Shield Bash. It was always Repair Pack, Inspire, and Rally.

It might be a reasonable nerf, if she hadn’t been so laughably over-nerfed elsewhere

1 Like

Why make her so overpowered that she needs to keep getting nerfed?

1 Like

AGANE xqcS

Also:

:crab: GOATS IS GONE :crab:

2 Likes

Well if you mained Winston tracer soldier or reaper you would know that these changes are completely fair

1 Like

I hope your talking about rally, because the armor damage reduction change only affects soldier

Yep it still halves there damage except reaper as his pellets do Max 7 dmg but the fact that rally is not infinite helps these heroes become playable

funny, behind Mccree soldier and tracer are my other most played heros. just because I said im a Mccree main doesn’t mean I don’t play other heros a lot. as a tracer yes armor was annoying but god forbid tracer has one counter

There is a difference betweena counter and being unplayable

1 Like

This won’t kill GOATS lmao

It’ll just make GOATS more effective against GOATS

The armor reduction nerf is a weird one because it doesn’t affect the characters you’d expect in the way you expect. For a lot of the heroes she counters it makes no difference.

The rally nerf is great and should have been the first one she received. But given she was already pretty meh after the last round of nerfs it’s sad to see it come out so late. They wouldn’t have had to do so many unnecessary nerfs if they fixed stuff like this and the shield bypass right at the start and those were the ones most complained about.

Oh well Brig is an awful character design and I guess if anything has to disappear from the game I’m okay with it being her. She needs a rework into a 2-2-2 pick instead of only being strong in 3-3 but being ridiculously so (which after the rally nerf will no longer be the case). Hopefully they buff her 2-2-2 functionality eventually

exactly, instead of brig, it will now and has been for a while Lucio, zen, and ana. I don’t know where ppl are getting this idea that goats will be gone if brig is made useless.

No it’s been Lucio, Brig, and Moira. As it always has been.

All these changes do is make it easier for the GOATS heroes to expose the weaknesses of other GOATS heroes.

I think Brigitte will be straight up garbage tier. Goats is dead and dive is back.

2 Likes