2-2-2 Ended it all

I will be there to remind you in 2025… RQ is the mainstay. But you go on in denial.

“We HaTeZ RQ BliZz GonNA RolLZ it BaCkZ SoOnz Reeeeee”… kinda getting a bit old now don’t you guys think?

LOL like what? There is zero moves by Blizz to do anything but continue development and balance around it… again, flat out denial. But I am used to it. Its the same thing over and over for what, two years now? The same dozen or so long time posters on this subject just sit in a circle denying reality in front of them.

1 Like

I am assuming that what you mean in regards to the first piece of your statement above is that the valid data supporting the claim will be available in 2025

as to the second piece – as i said earlier, there is no denial here.

more on that in a bit

what gets old from my point of view is the continued retelling over and over and over again of this very popular but entirely unsupported (as best i can tell) story

as an aside: I also find the use of uPpERR LOwErc@sE style typing to not be conducive to a mature/rational discussion…more like the stuff a much younger individual than you have described yourself as might type, Q/QE

for a final time - there is no denial

what there actually is – is a request to support the story with valid data

thats not denial.

it is rather an open ended offer for the storytellers to provide the numerical data backing the story.

denial would be something along the line of “thats simply just not true” etc etc after the supporting valid data has been provided

neither of those two circumstances that would define “denial” in this case have to the very best of my knowledge occurred yet

1 Like

If its not played in owl its not playable tbh

I provided the official AMA.

If that’s also not enough for you, that’s on you buddy.

The official AMA does not include your quote.

I have read through it thoroughly.

Quoting it again then.

1 Like

WyomingMyst is not a developer.

That is not a quote from any developer.

1 Like

You mean when they hemorrhaged their staff and then also started splitting their work force to produce OW2? I mean this seems pretty straight forward to me :man_shrugging:

The game can also be played if you remove all but one map and one hero.
Yet the game needs evolve and improve if Blizzard wants it to stay profitable.
You are purposefully interpreting the word “need” in a way in which it obviously wasn’t meant in that context.

That is exactly what many people would say about Open Q.
And by the looks of it the devs agree with them :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Given that the vast majority of play occurs outside owl and with players who may not even know what OWL is much less have watched a match…no, I don’t think what occurs in OWL has much bearing on what the average player plays

That, and every single character is entirely playable regardless of what characters some folks label as “meta”

1 Like

What?

My entire point was disagreeing with this:

Because Ana was problematic. Hell, she still is.

The stuff I talked about with how Ana enabled the first multi-tank comps was to make my case and describe why she’s problematic.

1 Like

Yea and your reasoning why Ana is problematic is completely wrong. Yes Ana was run with Multi-Tank comps 5 years ago but it wasn’t because she was problematic, because her healing was the best as there wasn’t many supports. Then they added Moira, Brig, Bap, all of them are associated with multi tank comps like Goats.

Begone heretic

Well nano was also an issue back then because of the +50% speed bonus that enabled things like Beyblade. And that along with her busted healing for that era of the game sounds like she was problematic.

Myself and many others said that 2-2-2 was a slippery slope. It was a bandaid fix on a larger issue. Now we’re getting 5v5 as if THAT will finally fix anything -_-

1 Like

Yes and thats why they removed the speed boost. Even with the speedboost it didn’t ruin the game but it was broken so they removed it.

I’m just glad i don’t have to watch 3-3 vs 3-3 anymore

1 Like

not everyone has a problem with such teams

I certainly dont

I’ll add that I have only rarely seen 3-0-3 or 0-3-3 teams

My games are ignorable, but i enjoy the league, that is if something actually happens…
It got much better but sure i would go back to s1

Just not anything that excludes an entire role for so long

The way ow itself is build imho doesn’t scream team to me, more “you are now a team, you better make it work”

I’m 100% sure without ever testing it, that ow 6v6 must be amazing

I miss real OW when you could have 6 bastions if you wanted.

1 Like