1st comp game in a week

I, as a masters support, get a gold tank
Enemy have a master tank

Bye again

Fix your matchmaking

3 Likes

And your opponent probably got a gold support? I doubt every game can be everyone in the same SR for all roles to have any reasonable matchmaking and queue times.

I dont care what my opponents have. I dont want a gold tank regardless. Also if they do have a gold support that still puts them at an advantage since tank has more impact than supports. Their ‘whatever sr’ tank will always diff my gold one

As a master support i dont want anyone below 3400 sr on my team under any circumstances

This isnt matchmaking this is a clown show

2 Likes

Did you notice this after getting stomped, or did you go looking for reasons to call foul before the match even started, like a poor sport?

No. I notice people who clearly arent playing at the same level as me. Have weird ideas of what is good to play and what is not. Have bad positioning and game sense etc.

Then after the match, i check their profile and it always validates my judgement of how they played. I never look at or pre judge people based off their profile because personally i think that is just a dumb way to go about it.

That’s nothing new and has more to do with queue times and team averages than a mixed MMR pool, imo.

Team averages shouldnt even be a thing

Just because you have a gold and a GM does not mean you can just average it out to a diamond match. But that’s exactly what the devs do. That’s not how it works. Thats never how it has worked. They need to stop artificially generating games and just make fair matches. Fair as in all 10 players of equal skill, not fair as in both teams in master get a gold player they have to carry.

Just because you handicap both teams the same DOES NOT MAKE IT FAIR :rofl: especially with how the current system works where its like 1 team loses a leg while the other team only loses a toe.

Just put 10 people of the same rank in a match. Its not that difficult. If you cant find 10 people who are of a similar skill <3 months after launch, then the game has even bigger issues to deal with. The game shouldn’t be struggling to find people of equal skill to match together mere months after release. It’s honestly embarrassing how incompetent whoever is monitoring matchmaking is

That’s not balanced at all. Tanks have way too much impact in 5v5.

If you get a low MMR Support/Dps there is hope. If you get a Gold Tank and the enemy team gets a Diamond the fiesta begins.

If there’s a tank gap the game is over before leaving the spawn room. I think they finally realized it:

They should have known from the very beginning this was going to be a huge problem.

I honestly believe they don’t know what they’re doing. This game needs developers with vast experience balancing multiplayer competitive games, otherwise they are just taking a shot in the dark with every new patch.

1 Like

You would think. But who does that outside of chess?