$19 for OLD event skins

Good one xD… Overwatch is the only franchise I know of that managed to turn an old P2P game released 6 years ago into a F2P game without improving the game (yet decreasing its quality), which was already shocking.

Now learning that old skins have that illogical pricing is yet another thing only Blizzard has ever done :sweat_smile:… Usually old games tend to be cheaper with time passing by.

I guess they invented a whole new concept :p… Congrats’, I guess ?

5 Likes

you can’t keep sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming “fake news!” just because it looks bad. we’ve been through this.

do you have a bunch of terms written on slips of paper and stashed in a bucket somewhere? it’s like you’re picking them at random

5 Likes

Sorry who are you? I’m saying it’s false information because it is. This guy is confusing OW2 Credits with OW coins (Premium Currency).

DeadlyPants despises OW2. He has a clear bias against it. Therefore, I believe that he sifts through new information about OW2 actively looking for negative things. When he can’t find this he will misconstrue information instead and use this false information to paint the game as bad.

Textbook confirmation bias imho.

1 Like

Is Aaron friends with Todd Howard and getting advice from Fallout 76 on how to price cosmetics??

3 Likes

You can choose not buy it tho

ok. how about a post from someone else?

i’d love to see your response there. i wonder what psychological terms you’ll misuse!

5 Likes

Adapting?
Man, I’ve been doing that for years!

1 Like

Translation for bandwagoning. You can’t even explain what you’re hating on. :sob:

The post you linked refutes the claim that a single Legendary costs £20. I don’t know what exactly you want me to take from it.

Those bundles being priced anywhere between £15-20 isn’t really surprising at all for 5 items but I can understand that people would prefer the former over the latter. That’s about it really…

The JQ one is interesting because the only reason it’s a legendary skin is because it was her animated short’s skin. That’s why it’s so close to the base design.

Idk why you’re getting upset at the mention of logical fallacies. It’s fine if you don’t know them… Google exists for a reason. I know a lot of them because I did a lot of debating in secondary school and Sixth Form.

The required payment is looking better and better every day.

2 Likes

STOP PICKING TERMS OUT OF A HAT GAAAAAH

oh! that explains a lot. evidently, you stayed there.

5 Likes

Aight this is ridiculous. Bandwagoning is a common term. Not some difficult word that’s reserved for academia?? :skull: You sound illiterate.

First time someone has mocked me for going to school lmao.

Proud I grinded lootboxes to have everything they can offer. Game complete.

2 Likes

no shot you passed your a-levels with reading comprehension this poor. schools are just giving them out huh?

i’m laughing at what you’re saying because it comes across as someone who’s just discovered a term, barely understands it, and starts to plaster it everywhere with despite it not… really being applicable. it reminds me of “i stumbled into a philosophy class and am applying abstract concepts and imagery to the most mundane aspects of my life and fancy myself very clever for it”

you’re just regurgiating information. it’s ok, i remember being pretentious at 17 (?) and patting myself on the back for (incorrectly) identifying patterns.

bandwagoning? for showing you someone else (not DeadlyPants since you’re sick of them apparently) that also thinks OW2’s monetisation is excessively appaling?

“Redefining the sequel” lol.

Frankenstein’s monster looks more well put together than this.

3 Likes

What about Overwatch 3 ? Will they triple the pricing… ? :rofl:

Edit : With all of this happening, there’s no way the PVE mode is the innocent DLC you just have to pay for once :p… A lot of microtransactions for boosting progress incoming for sure.

1 Like

Bro, you’re the one who twists what I say so you can make a more refutable argument to reply to. I’d say X and you’d hit back with a rebuttal to Y. You can say my reading comprehension is poor all you want but are you actually any better to be complaining about others?

I mean, you say this but you don’t really bother to explain why my reasoning is wrong. When I used a term that is supposedly difficult for you, I actually explain what I mean. You’re the one who’s just been spamming you’re wrong without any argument to offer.

You expect me to understand that I’m using terms wrong when you won’t even explain how? Like ok m8.

Pot meet kettle? You quite literally just quoted an entire thread to reply to me. :skull::skull:

Let me put it in steps:

1. There is a clear hate-train for OW2 right now.
  2. A lot of it is valid criticism but lot of it is also BS that’s made up to stir the pot.
  3. This BS then attracts people who already feel wary or cautious about OW2
  4. We end up with a lot people disliking OW2 for things that don’t exist.
  5. When asked to actually explain this supposedly bad thing, the people that jumped on the hate bandwagon just quote other people’s misleading posts.

Is that a good enough explanation? Either way, this thread is getting muted. You’re a bit obsessed x

I don’t think Overwatch 3 is on the table when we are only getting half of 2 as early access. PVE ain’t even dropping till 2023.

They did say they’ll be selling pve parts seperately in future content. I’m not sure if they mean like for the newer characters or will they segment the whole story into part 1, part 2 etc.

My take is that it’s also going to be F2P and there will be a few missions available at first then more missions at a later time. I expect a lot of grinding to do for your heroes to level up or something.

Repeatable missions will be all over the place (with daily challenges just like on PVP).

I don’t even want to read the replies. These people are so far in denial that they can’t tell left from right anymore.

Someone needs to make this bs make sense because I can’t.

“You don’t need to buy anything” is the most bs and ridiculously dismissive argument under the sun, get a new catch phrase.

8 Likes

You’re not missing anything. Shills are still shilling and trying to move goalposts one more time to October 4th. They are switching between alts, some even admit they are unhappy with the prices yet still lash out at doomers just because.

3 Likes