180 šŸ”„ Degree Spin bug for Reinhardt and Brigitte (updated for v1.30 and videos)

Happens with 60 fps but only when using Fire Strike.

this is 100% still happening. @blizzard please fix! it was fine for a while and now its back ever since ashe hit live servers.

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

I have bad newsā€¦ I had this issue on Mei also, im sad.

2 Likes

First time i see this bug happen to a character other than Reinhardt and Brigitte.
I suppose the Reinā€™s push while you were ice blocking at the same time bugged out the camera angle or something.

that issue from that movie it isnā€™t first time, but I didnā€™t record that earlierā€¦
anyway- I think that problem has connection with switching between third person camera and first person cameraā€¦

eg. when you re in ice, or when your shield is up, you had thrid person camera, but when sheld down or you crush ice, camera switching to first personā€¦

I supose that issue will be possible on whole heroes, who use thrid person cameraā€¦

(i know my eng is bad, i hope you understand me :slight_smile: )

Dang, they still havenā€™t fixed this? Itā€™s been around forever and so has this thread. How big does a post have to be to get their attention?

Yeap, thatā€™s what I concluded with Rein and Brig.
Itā€™s happening very often with those two heroes because they switch between two camera views constantly with the shield up and down, so itā€™s more obvious to notice.

Itā€™s a good thing that itā€™s happening to other heroes as well that switch camera mode during some abilities.
The larger the impact of a bug the more likely the devs will take notice and prioritise to fix it.

yeah, Im done with rein and brig to, last time when I played with them was almost 5 months ago

that issue on mei isnā€™t so annoying like on brig and rein butā€¦ still :frowning:

if it happen again, Iā€™ll record that and share it on this topic.

iā€™m afraid that blizzard canā€™t fix it or they donā€™t know how to fix it, and they simulate thinking about it (thatā€™s why they donā€™t give message yet)

I remember having the same issue in WoW. All it took was a simple macro entree and it resolved the issue. Wonder why this happens across other Blizzard games.

Can someone explain what this is too me?

Thanks for using my video, good to see its getting seen

PTR PATCH NOTES:

" Brigitte

• Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield

Reinhardt

• Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardtā€™s Earthshatter from being visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
  • Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field"

Hopefully it sticks this time!

5 Likes

Last time they attempted a fix on the PTR, it was removed for the live version.
Letā€™s hope that finally after 2years of reporting this bug, this time itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

PTR PATCH NOTES:

"Brigitte

Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield

Reinhardt

Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardtā€™s Earthshatter from being visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field"

Does anyone know if they removed the turn bug fixes from the PTR patch notes again or the fixes went live? I canā€™t seem to find them.

1 Like

1.32.0.1 just went live for me. These changes do appear in the new live patch notes. I havenā€™t experienced the bug much lately even before the patch so Iā€™m unable to confirm how successful the bug fix has been.

Ye, they just released 1.32 that includes the bug fixes.
Hopefully this bug is long gone.

1 Like

Hello,guys
Can someone help me with this ?

This is a different issue, please make a thread on this issue.

Secondly please refrain from bumping old posts, this one is not relevant anymore due to it already being fixed if iā€™m correct. Donā€™t worry itā€™s not a bad thing but donā€™t do it on other posts anymore.

Or what?

CharChar123

Donā€™t ā€œbumpā€ posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called ā€œnecro bumpingā€ or ā€œnecroingā€). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

Itā€™s written in the guidelines, altough usually people arenā€™t sure if the issue theyā€™re having is the same as in an older thread they should still make a new thread about it.