180 šŸ”„ Degree Spin bug for Reinhardt and Brigitte (updated for v1.30 and videos)

Reinhardt, Doomfist and Baguette are the most bugged characters in the game but Blizzard only ignores them.

At this point using Shatter, Seismic Slam or Whiplash is literally throwing the game.

Yes these are perfect examples. I will try to remember to record all the times it happens to me in the future. I donā€™t know how much ā€œevidenceā€ we need, but somebody needs to take a look at this bug please.

Added two new videos and improved explanation for when this bug occurs.
Guys we need more posts and videos, otherwise they wonā€™t believe itā€™s really a bug.

I have been getting this same thing on my Rein, super annoying hope it gets fixed soon it makes me scared to pick him.

I uploaded an example where I fortunately held my earthshatter. It shows the 180 bug problem. I canā€™t post the link to the gif though.

Good that there are some active threads about this bug. Iā€™m kinda done playing Brigitte when this bug appears as good as every game.

Example with dash while holding shield:
http s://gfycat.com/ScaredPastGrayfox

Example with armor while holding shield:
http s://gfycat.com/GreatOrneryAndalusianhorse

Remove space, i cant post links.

Would be nice if a mod can actually respond in this thread, just to say that it is under investigation or soā€¦

I have added your videos.
Still no response/comment about any of reinā€™s bugs or this one in particular.
Please bump, to keep this on the first page, so perhaps they will notice one day.

Looks like we donā€™t have enough ā€œevidenceā€ for them to consider it a bugā€¦
They didnā€™t even add this to the known issues.
We need more videos and bumps.

2 Likes

Added two new videos.
If you find any videos or similar bug posts related to this let me know, i will add them here.

I encountered this a lot with Brigitte and even asked others in the same match (when it occurred in deathmatch) whether they were having issues too but they said no.

Iā€™ve tried to reproduce but it never happens in the training range or during skirmishes. I have highlights but havenā€™t uploaded them yet.

Iā€™ve started to suspect this isnā€™t a bug but that it could be a cheat. I donā€™t remember it happening almost at all without someone having immediate benefit from my shield being turned. Itā€™s also really fishy how it only happens during matches where winning matters and not when Iā€™m alone or in skirmish. Not saying itā€™s certainly a cheat but it just feels like it might be why itā€™s not easily reproducible.

Againā€¦ Iā€™m not playing Rein anymore. Iā€™m pissed off.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a cheat, itā€™s a bug that existed ever since the launch of the game, but with time, it became a more rare occurance. After the latest patches, it came back and it happens way too often, which is why we see so many reports of it.
The fact that it happens with both Rein and Brigitte shield, gives it more a chance to get noticed and be fixed.

Alas, it seems there is not enough evidence for blizzard to take this into consideration as a bug.
At this point I estimate we need like 100s of videos evidence from different people for it to even be noticed.

I was wondering why this was happening, now I know itā€™s not just me

Now thatā€™s a good post.

It happened to me today four times again.
I added a new video that cost me earthshatter again.

Bumping all the rein bug threads.

It happens to me way too many times ā€¦

Im SO GLAD to see this post since Ive been collecting clips of my own but since I have a trash pc they were bad quality. After the patch in one competitive game I had 5 180 turns in a row, making rein practically unplayable

1 Like

happens to me almost every time too! i dont have vids :c but is really anoying, not playing Brigitte in comp anymore

I added new related bug reports.
Still no acknowledgement of this bug from blizzard.
I donā€™t know what more they needā€¦