180-190 ping on pse1 servers

hi im from the sea and i get 81-90 ping stable on pse1 servers of americas but with every new update i start to get effing 180-190 ping on the same servers. why is this happening idk even tried that flush dns stuff almost 52 times doesnt have any effect, tested packet loss as well result showed theres no packet loss all other games are working perfectly just not overwatch what exactly is the problem? someone please help me. also by sea i meant S E A (South East Asia)

Your ISP or their routing partners might be changing the path you take to the Blizzard servers on a regular basis. Can you post the results of the WinMTR so someone can verify your route to the servers?

Edit : Are you the same author as this thread?
Edit #2: oops, ignore me. :upside_down_face:

I’m from sea and got same problem,but I just restarted my internet and it fix my problem.

No he is not Nicole, I am on USE Servers. I posted a WinMTR on my thread though, I don’t know if that helps.

Sorry for the confusion OP and Brincz. I don’t often analyze data for those servers because I am only familiar with the USA side of things. Hopefully you’ll both get responses to let you know what’s going on. If not, you can always open a ticket through the Support link in the top right corner.