1.67 Known Issues

For Voice Chat Error 3:

In Account Settings on Battle.Net in Privacy & Communications, change Voice Chat to Listening/Listening & Speaking because it is off on some accounts which produces aformentioned error.

After that you won’t be having this error anymore, I’ve tested this on my other account which had this error & it worked.

Please fix Voice Chat Error -1002. Literally just making voice chat completely inaccessible for random users.

For Voice Chat Error -1002, as I’m using my phone as a Hotspot, I found a temporary workaround to join the VC and maybe it will work for someone else :

1. Open the game
  2. While in the menus, you should get the same problem as Bovine in this post
  3. Enable/Disable Airplane Mode on your phone to reset the connection.
  4. Re-enable your Hotspot.
  5. Wait for the game to reconnect.
  6. Check in the game settings if you still have the same problem.
  7. If you do, repeat the steps 3 and 4.

It usually works on my 3rd attempt but one day it took 12 so keep trying, that’ll maybe work.

Sorry for the misspells, I’m not an English native.

Another same bug. game code: X0KFH3

I’m playing Overwatch on a PS5 with my Astro A50s. I can’t hear any voice chat whatsoever and my group/team can’t hear me. Their voice chat icon pops up but mine does not and I can’t hear them. I have checked and rechecked my settings in the “Sound” settings on my PS5. Nothing I do seems to fix it unfortunately. It was working about a week or so ago and I am not sure what is wrong. I’ve followed the setup described on the Astro Gaming Website and tried other settings.
It seems others are having a similar issue on reddit (can’t include link).
Any information or fixes you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Nicholas Allen.

My VC now works for one game upon login and then promptly bugs out for all subsequent games until I restart OW.

Its been what feels forever please fix this voice chat problem already and change it back to the old settings because it was fine as they were back then. If I talk too loud on a mic even just a little over the top then the voice chat will be bugged until I restart the game and if I whisper it will sound like im talking in a mega phone when its bugged I cant even talk normally with a 50% chance not getting bugged again please fix this soon

1 Like