Patch 1.47 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release. This list will be updated accordingly.
- Being on a moving platform when Duplicate is expiring can cause Echo to be moved off the platform.
- Sticky Bombs can visually appear to still be on Moira when she uses Fade even though they’ve dropped to the ground.
- Echo’s Ultimate UI can have display issues when death spectating.
- Echo’s reload sound effect can’t be heard by those around her.
- Duplicated Roadhog’s hook chain looks like a normal chain when used by Echo.
- Echo’s Duplicate has visual texture issues with certain hero skins and abilities.
- Ultimates used while Echo Duplicates display as the enemy teams instead of hers in the Custom Game combat log.
- Duplicated Wrecking Ball Minefield can damage Echo after Duplicate wears off.
- Pieces of Echo’s halo can be seen during her Heroic emote.
- Baptiste’s immortality field disc is larger than normal in his Highlight Intros.