13 nerfs aint "in a good spot"

Valk.

Useless? No. Not worthy of being an ultimate? Yes.

Are you being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative?

5 Likes

Do you really want me to dig up our last conversation about this? Mayhaps your position changed since then, Iunno. Don’t really care tbh. You pretty much said the same thing earlier in the thread I already copied a post from in here.

Remove rez, buff healing

Problem solved. If rez is Mercy’s only lifesource, then just get rid of it and make her a better healer

I think her “e” ability should be a temporary chain heal to temporarily boost her healing output, similar to Lucio’s amp it up. Then add resurrect to valkyrie somehow so that her ultimate feels impactful.

Are you sure? If I completely forego the use of Valkyrie in a match, Mercy doesn’t look all that impressive compared to the other healers. Valk is just an easy mode workaround for the Mercy player having a bad day. Nothing more.

A year being a must pick through multiple meta’s that would actually favor other healers had Mercy not been great at absolutely everything begs to differ.

And that all boils down to Rez on E and Valk as an ultimate. Pointing the finger at anything else in her kit is just delusional, as nothing else changed when compared to her pre-rework state.

3 Likes

There is nothing to say, the devs and i for the matter also. Disagree. Christ this whining on the forums because of mercy. She is fine, hell she is still super good. Whats the deal? Dont fix somthing that aint broken, disagree? Pick a different main hero

Assuming the one thing you hate most about current mercy because she got a rework you didn’t agree with is absolutely the sole reason she’s been meta is delusional.

Her kit is bloated, it’s actually that simple. Even res on e is relatively balanced for what it is. The problem is Mercy has(had? still yet to be determined) the best healing, best survivability and best utility.

Momentum for the game changed completely. Mercy also got the added bunny hop mechanic.

It’s not. Never has been.

Still, it’s what makes her a must-pick.

She should. She’s a main healer, and a dedicated one at that. Moira and Ana can both dish out decent damage, whereas Mercy gets massive downtime on her healing should she attempt the same.

Debatable

Only through E Rez.

As long as her pickrate is high and the pros don´t complain too much, they won´t do anything. Jeff has spoken. I hate it too.

You’re biased, to nobodies surprised.

So much so you didn’t even take into consideration a word somebody else says. You’re going to hate what you hate and call it the reason for all your problems.

Mercy has the best utility in the game, the best and easiest escape in the game, the best self sustain in the game, the easiest healing mechanics in the game, and she outheals Moira in every single elo. Moira, who has to deal with the absolute worst resource to manage and absolutely has to deal damage just to maintain less healing than Mercy. All while having a worse escape on a longer cooldown and shorter range than mercy, and no utility to speak of.

You’re biased.

Not even.

If you completely neglect the fact she’s also had damage boost without cooldown. one of the strongest things in the game that’s kept her playable in every meta ever with pharmercy and widow comps. Sure, it’s just res on E.

You’re still biased.

Not going to reply, since all you can say, is “biased” without providing any point that hasn’t already been shot down by Titanium or somebody else.

4 Likes

Lol yeah you should check out my convo’s with Titanium. No amount of dog piling makes them any less wrong

1 Like

I heard there are waffles in this thread? Where do i sign up?

1 Like

…then they changed her again, twice. You need a better argument.

2 Likes

I like waffles. I’ll bring the maple syrup.

He doesn’t touch Mercy with a ten foot pole. Don’t get your hopes up.

1 Like

tweaking her balance is not exactly a revert.

it is the opposite of “mercy is fine”. Or is she just just fine till the mob decides/realizes she’s not?

1 Like