12 hours of contenders watched and no Symmetra skin

I’m not sure but do we still earn the rewards during the intermission? It says that the NA contenders start in an hour, but the light is still green and stuff. I really hope it still counts, if it doesn’t that’s probably why I don’t have the skins.

I assumed we didn’t light or no. It would make sense that they would during the matches though. The last 3 days the time between EU and NA were not as long as today’s either.

But as I said, since they were vague… We really have no way to know. It would be NICE if they had provided a way to gauge it or tracking for it for everyone. Would make it easier to monitor since the time invested is pretty steep. And most of the matches were decent to watch. I actually watched most of them or at least had it playing so I could hear it while doing other things.

That’s not good for me then. I seriously hope we do or I will be upset. I wish they would specify. I wish there was a way to see watchtime on the website for the past 7 days or something.

I understand. I wasn’t even aware this was going on till it was nearly too late. Anyway.