1150+ Likes: Mexican Lucio Gun šŸ™‚

That would be so funny :mexico:

4 Likes

YES. PLEASE BLIZZ. lol

3 Likes

Tried shortening the title to make the thread more visible for people on mobile.

Thanks for the support so far, everyone.

3 Likes

That animation though

1 Like

Yes pls this will be funny

1 Like

Call Disney and beg them for RecuƩrdame, please.

2 Likes

Yes pls blizz!

text to reach character minimum

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry but I would forever hack Lucio only if I could do that as Sombra. Thatā€™d just be too fun.

Itā€™d be fun if it interacted with the world around them as well, like sombra hacking a coffee machine in dorado. :wink:

6 Likes

Iā€™d actually be a fan if Lucio started playing merengue if Sombra hacked his speakers.

1 Like

I never thought I needed this but I do!
PLEASE DADDY JEFF!

3 Likes

This is such a gold suggestion!

3 Likes

Yes. This is required for the game to run smoothly. Also make it extremely loud and obnoxious for the Lucio player, but not so that it breaks their ears.

3 Likes

Without this, the game is 100% broken XD

6 Likes

Great idea!

This is my first post on the new forums and itā€™s for a great cause!

5 Likes

Does is sound like something youā€™d expect to see in one of the old Looney Tunes of Speedy Gonzalez? Yes? Itā€™s perfect.

3 Likes

No. As if Lucio isnā€™t nerfed enough by this Sombra buff, you (jokingly? Not sure) want to nerf him farther by making it impossible for the Lucio player to rely on their ingrained audio ques for a joke and to rub salt in the wound that she entirely counters everything about that hero now, and there is little he can do to stop it.

2 Likes

Absolutely! But do not turn his current song off, JUST change the music.

If you must nerf him this hard, please make his visible circle purple as well to denote that it is not working instead of removing it completelyā€¦similar to enemy Ana grenades.

11 Likes

Haha, this is awesome, please make it happen! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, this needs to happen.

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer it to be ā€œMariachi Locoā€ because itā€™s faster paced and much more reminiscent of Lucio than Jarabe Tapatioā€¦

4 Likes