10x More Competitive Points

i did post some topics about this but didnt seem like there was any care but im posting this again its not too late, i only see very few who talk about this

people from ow1 who merged only one platform somehow have 10x more their comp points, it seems not all of them only ones who merged early, not 100% sure, hell this even happened to my sister who ended up with 26k comp points instead of what she had in ow1 being 2600 she bought gldn wpns and left some points for upcoming heroes, AND she still has them, also one of my friends who had 400 something after he got his first golden wpn ended up havin 4k in ow2 and got another one, so how is this fair? i worked hard for mines you know

sometime after the launch ive seen ppl post about not being able to use their comp points, is it bcz the devs noticed this issue? anyways common L

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Unable To Spend Competitive Points. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

ure doing better than some devs lol

1 Like

It’d be nice if I got paid like one for it too, but all I really want is for the rewards I earned to be given to me. Hopefully one day my efforts will be rewarded.