10min queue...ERROR...10min queue

oMG u nEcRoD tEH pOsTTsTTT

1 Like

Then make a thread in the support section about the issue instead of reviving an old 2 month thread in general discussions just to say “This happened to me too!

Sorry I violated forum etiquette.

It shouldn’t really matter though.

What do you think of my suggestion?

You better not have your elbows on the desk while you post young man!

It’s just a thread…

As for the actual subject, this error also happens mid-game. The server will shut down randomly (although I’ve only experienced this on Busan).

Wouldn’t you rather have similar suggestions grouped into threads opposed to thousands of new ones always popping up?

Begs the question…Sorry I violated this individual communities unstated expectations.

1 Like

To be fair necroposts are frowned upon on almost every forum I’ve ever visited. That said what’s done is done, not like you can undo a 2 month old bump.

Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

Was just a nudge but whatever… I’ll take my leave.

For “no reason”?

It’s a valid suggestion. Didn’t notice the time it was posted but given the issue persists it shouldn’t matter. Didn’t intend on “necro’ing” but my deepest and sincerest apologies. I thought that similar issues and suggestions should be grouped opposed to separate posts cluttering the forum.

Given that the tech support forum is solely for reporting bugs and suggestions are typically glossed over, what should I have done?

Please spell it out for me.

1 Like

Would you rather we have 394 of the same thread? I never understood the “necro” mentality. If the issue hasn’t been solved, why separate discussion on it?

Omg you better call the cops!!

Man, this is bad. It’s an insult to people who have paid good money to enjoy this game.

They need to do something to correct these long Q times.

Obviously there was a legitimate reason, genius. Read the rule you’re quoting. On forums frequented by actual people the behavior of using this thread as opposed to creating a new one is actually encouraged. The one thing this forum does is projectile vomit all over the place.

fml you people are so defensive.

Whatever. do what you like then.

True - this one is kinda relevant.
I have been getting this one more and more frequent for me, errors when loading into a match, I’m wondering what has changed because it used to happen infrequently, now it happens alot.

Careful, one should not question the rules, that’s basically against the rules :smiley:

The “While you wait” patch dramatically increased the number of errors and failures to join a game without error (just a suspension) for me. Not using “while you wait” decreases it but doesn’t eliminate all the problems.

Yeah I don’t use while you wait though which is the strange part. I’ve actually lost 200 SR and been pushed down to masters in tank over the past week thanks to the error. As you know, tank queue not worth while you wait because the queue is fast af. Just a massive increase.

10 min is honestly not that bad i just feel you are too impatient

Technically it would be 20, because the 10 minute game has an error, so you have to wait again. And not everyone has so much free time to spend in a queue.