100% forced losing streaks

Do you believe in forced win streaks?

5 Likes

I dont have forced loss streaks.

2 Likes

Have you seen most of this community? There’s never anything they could’ve done better or differently if they lost but if they win they deserve all the credit even if someone else threw on the other team or boosted them on their team.

8 Likes

From my experience i can guarantee they don’t exist :^)

Get good…

3 Likes

There is no such thing as “forced losing streaks.” However, every competitive match is handicapped with Match Making Rating:

3 Likes

Yeah Yeah, just keep going on how your teammates are “throwing”, how enemies are constantly smurfing and you “carrying” the team while making no mistakes whats so ever…

3 Likes

There is no such thing as handicapping either.

3 Likes

I played DVa with a hammond on another account in plat/diamond. Everyone was like gg report our tanks. Or “can we get at least one shield tank ffs”.

Point is we won, just because we played well even with a comp that according to the universe should not work.

Try this:

After losing two games stop. Play again in an hour. You most likely are hitting a rotation of similar people and you might not notice it. Some people play to relax and others tryhard. So you might be playing when everyone from work has gotten home.

It is definitely not worth playing if you start a streak.

4 Likes

this forum…
person complains:
shillbot.exe activate

8 Likes

Look, MMR is rigged, the earth is flat and pasta grows on trees. We all know this.

4 Likes

1-5 every time I get the most incompetence based team. Healers that don’t heal dps that can’t kill.

Lead the board as zenyatta or rein

I can quad kill a point with 1 dps and healer left there and die. While my team refuses to push 5v2 or at worst dies 5v2 some how. And then I lose more SR because of their inept attitude.

Even if I team kill they still don’t progress past the choke and join me oblivious that it’s safe to do so

2 Likes

They do and the majority of players applauds it, as it gives them ample possibilities to degrade and sneer others. Just stay out of comp or better
#boycotOWcomp

Every time Zax? Really every single thread? Why? I thought you were on a challenge to prove all the scrubs wrong? See to it…chop chop

You can go read my topics where i already did prove them wrong :slight_smile: i climbed on every role, open q included. And will climb more. I just took break from OW.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Are you happy now? Browse the forum, maybe you can find some more people to tell them how bad they are and that you are their saviour, sent by the Gods to help the scrubs. Bye Felicia

I dont believe in any god, just in myself. I am just trying to help to those who are interested and willing to learn and like to argue those who are not and who are blaming anything else.

2 Likes

Figures, my darling, this is your most honest post ever. At least you are consistent in your grandeur. For this, I salute you. And now, go play your stick of “how to ameliorate my mediocre life in a children’s computer game”

In ranked competitive Overwatch, or in general?

Arresting your mobility doesn’t have to be symmetric. The algs can give you a 90% forced win every 7 losses or so, so you don’t hurt yourself from a bad streak. Meanwhile, they can give you a 90% forced loss every 4-5 matches to keep you grinding, feeling engaged and progressing - without shortcutting the top spots from the established and whitelisted streamers.

I mean have you watched their content? That top % gameplay is so spoonfed, half the time I wonder if it’s my <500 matches re-streamed with different names/accounts.

According to the patents, there are 3 levels of rigging. One is mid-match, letting hanzos and the like suddenly pop-off with a 4k so they entertain and feel entertained. The other is at the match-level, forcing 50/50 outcomes. The final one is at the ladder level, arresting rapid mobility.

4 Likes