10 min DPS wait time in comp

Title says it all…Blizzard needs to fix this or its literally game over.

23 Likes

Same problem now, too long to wait.

7 Likes

Long waits but every game is enjoyable :ok_hand:

10 Likes

You sure 'bout that?

17 Likes

“game over…for DPS players”.

You forgot to add the end of that in there.

16 Likes

Yeah the honeymoon period of 222 will end and people will get tired of queue as it exists now

10 Likes

I never wait longer then a minute. It seems fine to me.

9 Likes

Do you think in the long run that this own’t affect everyone else as well?

Since 2-2-2 I’ve even had wait times as support. I used to never have to wait for matches before 2-2-2.

4 Likes

How could they fix it? It’s only that way because so many more people are queueing for DPS than tank/support.

3 Likes

I just had a 30 minute wait for bronze dps. Trying to get my placements done. 30 minutes is stupid. 1 more match and done with the season.

5 Likes

and you believe dps players leaving the game wont up your que times?

3 Likes

Delete… revert… remove : )

1 Like

Delete what? Unless they delete DPS players, DPS queues are going to stay long. It’s like that in every game in the world where there are traditional tank/damage/support roles.

Roleq obviously?

1 Like
  1. Depends on how many. Right now It wouldn’t hurt me to lose 10-20% of them.
  2. 9 out of 10 games for me I am queuing with 3 or more people, so there’s that.

We could lose around 80% of the DPS players and still have instant tank and short support queues based on the last estimates Blizz gave. It’d be fine.

7 Likes

I don’t think losing a large number of their player base like that is fine. It’s like every day is a contest for who can say the dumbest thing on these forums.

13 Likes

A) your que times will only go up when you lose people

B) losing 80% of dps players would be about 60% of their playerbase over all.

if you think blizzard will keep servers up after losing that much of their playerbase, you are out of your mind.

11 Likes

They keep servers up for games with far fewer players. It’s not like server maintenance is a huge cost to them. They could just do like HotS does and cut staff/the pro scene, and keep new content to a minimum but still keep the servers running. We’ll be ok without almost all of the DPS players. I promise.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good experiment to me. The sky is falling.

You haven’t mentioned yet though. As more DPS layers leave the DPS queue gets shorter and shorter.

1 Like