1+ Years of Icons not fixed

People who primarily play console and tried overwatch BETA on PC they are stucked with their icon from there instead from main console account.

Its almost like 2 years since i posted on bug forum and i got blue post that they know about it and working on a fix.

Stilľ nothing, iam trying to post here because its ridicilous at this point.

5 Likes

Indeed, At least give us the option to choose our primary player icon.

2 Likes

Theyre kinda too busy with balancing the game to he fun to watch for the league, they already know about the bug if i had to guess its just not on their priority list since their plate is always full.

1 Like

It was working on old forums, they made a bug when they created new forums and they know about it and still havent fix it…

1 Like

They also still haven’t fixed the order of the player icons ingame. They are a mess and it’s been that way since launch.

But yeah, the forum icons are just annoying. Updated it weeks ago ingame, but I still have the default one here on the forums. Fun thing is, I already had an updated icon, then it went back to default for whatever reason

2 Likes

I know it takes a while for the events ones to come in too. I’m using the boxing pachimari right now for example

I mean it’s been that way for ages.

As for why this hasn’t been addressed yet I have no clue. But I’ll wait for that like I’m waiting for Demon Hunter Sombra.

1 Like

Ehy, but she is out for all? :thinking: or she is still a blizzcon eexclusive (sorry for OT)

Lel. You have at least got a replay.

No one seems to care that the game is not even playable for me in the first 30 mins after starting it or so.

Not to derail the topic to much but the skin has been put into the legacy section and no comment has been made since. All we have to go by is a small text print that said it’ll be available sometime in 2019.

Back to the topic at hand. I kinda wish you could change your icon on the forums without having to go into the game. It would be helpful.

Does it take too long to load?

It just keeps loading something during matches even when everything in the match seems completely loaded.

It takes a really long time for me to load the game and everything, not sure why that only happens on overwatch other games load just fine.

Edit: not to mention its the only game that starts frame dropping if i leave it running for more than 4 hours.

I’m using 2019’s Copa Lucioball Hero on my PC account, so there’s another example to add for this. (safe to say the competitor version of it also probably doesn’t work)