1 thing I'll miss in 5v5 that no one is talking about

That’s probably the one thing I won’t miss.
I heard them so much, I almost want them to allow me to disable it in the option. That’s audio clutter.

Audio clutter before the game even starts?

1 Like

Well, I play the game for 3 years, I heard those interactions way too many times already.
Most voice lines I’d like to be able to disable for myself are outside of the spawn for sure but it starts there.

I was hoping they’d add dmon at some point, if they ever do I’ll never get to hear interactions :(.

I think they’ll be very unlikely, but still possible if a Mercy does a rez at the right time.

1 Like

6v6* title mistake
bottom text
As far as dialogue goes, I usually don’t pay attention. I can’t list a single tank duo dialogue off the top of my head, just like torb brig or ashe mccree. A few moira ones too.

as in things they will miss in 5v5 (future tense). IE, once the game is 5v5, they will miss it. Not a mistake.

They listed most of the ones I can think of. “Champion of arm wrestling,” “I HEARD IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY OLD MAN, SO I WENT EASY ON YOU.” “D.va can I get your autograph, its, hehe, for a friend,” and Winston calling reinhardt sir.

1 Like

We’d still have opportunities in the PVE mode! And plus it might be that Dmon might not have her meka while she’s on the main mode.

It’s a 6v6 feature. If they are in 5v5, it is not an aspect of 5v5 they are missing.
You’re thinking of “One thing I’ll miss when 5v5 is introduced.”

I’ll is the grouping of “I” and “will” as in once the game is playing in 5v5, they will miss it. It’s simply a function of leaving off the unnecessary fat of the sentence. Not every thing in english always has to be fully written to be understood, in fact shortening things for conciseness is often more pleasing especially for titles.

The title is “1 thing I’ll miss in 5v5 that no one is talking about.”

“1 thing I’ll miss in 6v6 that won’t exist in 5v5 that no one else is talking about.” is unnecessary when most people get that you don’t have to include the extra verb at the end or middle.

That makes 5v5 a past-tense reference.

Obviously nobody would bother to write a title like this.
You would just say, “1 thing I’ll miss from [or (in)] 6v6 that nobody is talking about.”
Going on about this is pointless. Just let it rest. I just found it confusing.

no it doesn’t . there isn’t a single past tense reference in OPs title. Which is why it’s meaning is clear.

“one thing I’ll miss in 6v6” is missing key information, that you notably changed when you rewrote the title, changing the preposition to ‘from’ from ‘in’.

It is pointless, as is critiquing the grammar of a title on an internet forum when absolutely no one else had the problem of parsing the meaning of, which is why i pointed that out. lol.

We need a new Dankey Kang reference or I am quitting.

Ooh la la

Please dont ban me

1 Like

There’s also that one where Rein asked Dva for an autograph.

I hope open queue and QP classic still remain. Otherwise these interactions would be gone T-T

Hahahaha, epic point there. Looks like all those recording sessions were pointless then. Guess 6v6 is gonna be an arcade/QP sub-mode just these soundfiles can still be used.

;-; there better be a ‘classic-but-not-that-old’ mode with 6v6 competitive

I think it’s unlikely that tanks will suck. 99% of my frustration came from my other tank, so either way I think I’ll be fine

Coming from the AMA not likely :confused: T-T