Patch 1.40 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- UPDATE: The issue affecting the Paris map spawn doors has been fixed and the map has been re-enabled.
- UPDATE: The issue affecting ground-targeting abilities has been resolved and is planned to go out with a hotfix today (9/19).
- Ana’s Sleep Dart vial doesn’t reappear in her gun after being fired.
- Bastion’s footstep sounds play after reloading.
- Hanzo’s Storm Arrows ability description is incorrect in the F1 information menu.
- Mei’s Cryostasis can block teammate line of sight.
- Symmetra’s ragdoll may not completely fall to the ground after she dies, if equipped with her Goddess skin.
- Players in Control Point games will see UI text that says “Objective Failed” or “Objective Secured” at the end of the game.
- The in-game UI for Team Elimination Custom Games is off center if you set uneven team sizes.