1.40.1.0.62438 -> 1.40.1.0.62591 update | Any patch notes?

I’m suprised, because this is second stable update in this week. What is in it?

3 Likes

this: :clown_face:

read at your own risk.

Those are the PTR patch notes. THere was a patch to live today.

5 Likes

oh.
I never got an update so I wasn’t really sure.

Dude, maybe read before answering?
I’m talking about second stable patch im this week, not PTR.

READ TITLE.

1 Like

I would wager it was about the crashing that would happen in the language settings weren’t correct or something?

I have no idea. I just remember a popup that said something along those lines before the patch dropped

1 Like

Their last stability patch caused certain people to crash at random times I think. Guess this one is for that reason

1 Like

Reverted edge-placement change for ground targeted abilities (Reaper’s Shadowstep, Mei’s Icewall, Symmetra’s Teleporter, etc)

HERO UPDATES

General

• Reverted edge-placement change for ground targeted abilities (Reaper’s Shadowstep, Mei’s Icewall, Symmetra’s Teleporter, etc)

BUG FIXES

General

• Made changes to improve game stability

Maps

• Paris - Fixed a bug that allowed players to shoot through one of the spawn doors

Heroes

Bastion

• Brick Bastion Skin – Updated muzzle flash VFX

Pretty sure there’s no more recent patch notes.

HUGE Sombra buff, Translocator no longer goes on cooldown when it is destroyed, if you destroy it with the interact key then you can instantly throw it again as long as the first cooldown finished. Basically, you can keep it up indefinitely in order to teleport out of battle, but if you see an opportunity to maneuver in combat then you can destroy it and throw it back out with no down time now.

Those are the patch notes from the 24th. There was another 500MB patch today the 25th.

1 Like

“READ TITLE”

the title:

1.40.1.0.62438 -> 1.40.1.0.62591

sis… :clown_face:

i tried helping because i didn’t get an update like everyone else so i thought u were talking about the PTR.

moment 4 life nicki gif

1 Like

Well, even BlizzTrack has no patch notes. Could be anything and nothing. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

DUDE!
It’s just freaking patch notes without any balance changes anyway, get off your high horse.

I don’t care about no balance changes (to be honest, i don’t care about ALL balance changes at all, lol. Funny to see peopel crying about Symm and Dommfist of forums). Bugfixes are as important as balance changes.

We since the game no longer flerken crashes and yet nowhere it says they fixed it, guess what it was about.

PS So all the devs and whatever quality control team they have, no one uses language different from english? :thinking:

Oh noes, people discovering things not clearly listed in the previous patch in the same patch iteration being berated by an obvious INCEL on the interwebs.

And insulting people won’t get you anything but mod action.

I read about this crashes, didn’t happen to me but i’m glad they fixed it for other players (i hope). Also hoping for language fix (didn’t happend to me too, weird).

People with no ability to see differences between version numbers (which is basic skill everyone should have) should not have contact with computers, lol.

Saying truth is insulting people? SINCE WHEN?

And people with no tact should never touch anything but a computer.