Patch 1.39 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- Kinetic Grasp can cause Sigma’s left hand to become stuck in an animation.
- The Workshop condition ‘Is Firing Primary’ is not true for Sigma.
- Sigma clips through Reinhardt when on the receiving end of a Charge pin.
- Some of Sigma’s animations don’t play correctly after being frozen.
- Certain lines of text, associated with Sigma, appear blank or as an "unknown string" on Japanese clients.
- Practice vs. AI games unintentionally have role limits enabled.
- When there are less than 3 charges, the visual effect for Brigitte’s Repair Pack doesn’t play when thrown on a teammate.
- There is no sound effect when Brigitte extends an existing Repair Pack heal.
- The cooldown duration for Brigitte’s Repair Pack is unaffected when decreased in a Custom Game.
- Sometimes Doomfist’s Seismic Slam will fail to hit targets if there is a gap between him and his target.
- Tracer’s name is missing in Tutorial subtitles.
- Status Effect notifications i.e. when a player becomes stunned, knocked down, resurrected, etc. can become stuck on screen for the duration of the match.
- UI that keeps score of which team wins a Control map may display the incorrect color.