Patch 1.39 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- Kinetic Grasp can cause Sigma’s left hand to become stuck in an animation.
- The Workshop condition ‘Is Firing Primary’ is not true for Sigma.
- Sigma clips through Reinhardt when on the receiving end of a Charge pin.
- Some of Sigma’s animations don’t play correctly after being frozen.
- Certain lines of text, associated with Sigma, appear blank or as an "unknown string" on Japanese clients.
- When there are less than 3 charges, the visual effect for Brigitte’s Repair Pack doesn’t play when thrown on a teammate.
- The cooldown duration for Brigitte’s Repair Pack is unaffected when decreased in a Custom Game.
- Sometimes Doomfist’s Seismic Slam will fail to hit targets if there is a gap between him and his target.
- Groups are not being matched into new Competitive games after completing one, and are unable to recreate the group because groupmates are displaying as still being in queue.
- Workaround #1: Everyone in the group disable skirmish prior to matchmaking
- Workaround #2: Restart the Overwatch client after encountering the issue
- Workaround #3: Disband your group and reform with a new leader
- Tracer’s name is missing in Tutorial subtitles.
- UI that keeps score of which team wins a Control map may display the incorrect color.