Patch 1.38 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- NPCs are missing some subtitle information.
- The Create Icon action has unsuitable values in the drop down for Icon.
- Bastion can shoot his Tank configuration cannons when all of his abilities are disabled.
- Sometimes when Mercy transitions from Valkyrie flying to normal gliding, her wing’s visual effects don’t display.
- A bloody, impact effect can be seen by Zarya if her Particle Cannon beam hits a wall that has a would-be target on the other side.
- If you select the same color for enemies and teammates in Color Blind options, the preview will display enemy color as black.
- Mercy’s healing beam UI doesn’t display Ana’s Biotic Grenade debuff when color blind settings are used.
- Setting Color Blind colors to default causes your Killcam and POTG to use enemy colors on your teammates.
- CTF flag carriers will not see the flag on their screens if non-default color blind options are being used.
- It’s possible for overtime music to become desynced when interrupted by the killcam.
- Torbjorn’s Turret’s laser sight does not behave correctly in replays.