Patch 1.37 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- Players inside Immortality Field have no indication of which direction shots are coming from.
- Teleporting to a Translocator thrown onto a moving payload doesn’t place you at the correct location.
- Translocator starts on cooldown when you spawn as Sombra.
- Winston’s nameplate and health bar can become hidden when he uses Primal Rage due to his height adjustment.
- Console players may encounter performance issues when editing an action containing a large set of values in the Workshop.
- Opening other menus while having an unsaved Workshop rule open causes any changes to be lost.
- AI is unresponsive on Lijiang Tower.
- AI can become stuck during their pathing on Oasis.
- Lighter colored sprays appear brighter than normal when being previewed.
- Highlights and POTG’s on Numbani may have lighting darker than normal.
- Baptiste’s Reunion Challenge main menu displays unlock information for random heroes.