Patch 1.35.1 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- Players can see the garage door closing during the hero line-up at the end of a game.
- The video for Storm Arrows in the F1 menu is incorrect.
- McCree’s fingers don’t touch the brim of his hat during the Hat Tip emote when wearing his Deadlock skin.
- Translocating does not clear the debuff from Ana’s grenade.
- Winston’s nameplate and health bar can become hidden when he uses Primal Rage due to his height adjustment.
- Widowmaker’s “Surveillance” Victory Pose doesn’t have visor animations for some of her skins.
Temple of Anubis
- It’s possible for smaller heroes to become stuck on a rock near the exterior of point B.
- It’s possible for Wrecking Ball to become stuck on a small section of the environment after using Piledriver.
- POTG can get cut off early.
- Sometimes players have to select their hero twice during a game setup.