PTR Patch 1.33 Known Issues
- Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- When spectating a Deathmatch game using the Paris map in Custom Games, you are not blocked from entering the spawn rooms.
- When dying by falling into the water on the Paris map, it’s possible for the camera to see below the water’s surface.
- Sprays are not appearing correctly on certain walls in the Paris map.
- You can become stuck between police vehicles on the Paris map.
- It’s possible for players to become stuck in tree branches in the Paris map.
- Standing around the cabaret singer in the spawn room might push your player camera around.
- Performance issues may be encountered in the starting zone of the Paris map on lower spec PC machines.
- The Paris map description is using placeholder text.
- You hear Junkrat’s Concussion Mine trigger it’s sound effect twice when throwing it on breakables.
- The camera doesn’t move during the hero lineup at the end of the round.
- Reaper can teleport onto a cliffside boulder on the Castillo map.