03.14.2019 Issue with Cox Communications and Blizzard Servers

As of right now there seems to be issues regarding lost connections to Overwatch game servers for Cox Comm ISP customers, would like to know if anyone could elaborate on the issue, or share solutions if they’ve worked for you, thanks!

There are outages on Cox side of things and it will be fixed on 10:10 Arizona time

Apparently there’s no outage in my area, but still can’t connect. Tried messing with the modem settings/firewall settings/re-installing and all sorts of things.

Did u try Reseting the router it self and also renew your IP Address in command prompt

Same Issue. Was able to connect to servers from work (not Cox ISP) but unable to connect to servers from home (Cox ISP).

Connection to servers times out.

I just tried renewing my IP Address, but it didn’t work and yes I did reset the router as well. Anyways, thank you, I’ll just wait for a fix I guess.

Same problem, went away completely when using a VPN.

Yeah same issue. I can’t even get into the main menu. I’m stuck in the login each time I play overwatch. I get in every now and then but most of the time it’s just me retrying each time.

Try Disabling your network adapter then re able the adapter that fixed my problem

Just tried logging in again and it seems to be working once more

alright that good to hear

i have been having this issue for a month now have reset router,motem, renewed IP adress. ect ect. still not working Cox isp