( šŸŽµ Dramatic Music) Thus itā€™s March... Known for Hero Releases

But Jeff did claim one was coming.

WAS HE LYING? :flushed:

It really makes me sad to see you being so passionate about the game, waiting for a new hero finally to be released butā€¦ Blizzard is just silenceā€¦ :pleading_face:

At least a new mapā€¦ Meh p-p

1 Like

I hope not but I feel that theyā€™re trying to push hero 32 closer to ow2ā€™s released date. That is if the leaks are true and ow2 is coming this year.

I keep the light on, when the " :yawning_face:boredom appears".

Plus there is a lot of sick people :mask: or trapped people :scream: with nothing better to do with the flu being uncontrolled.

Posted a separate theory last night: šŸ§ (Hero 32) 1/3/2 theory: This could have been a Testing ground for Echo!?! if you 2 are bored or sick.

1 Like

i mean considering that jeff said ā€œweā€™ll release one more hero before ow2ā€ this seems to be the perfect time to do it but i wouldnā€™t dare get excited or care about that
personally my interest in the game has been dwindling and it is expected considering iā€™ve played over 12K gamesā€¦

Thereā€™s only one hero confirmed before Overwatch 2 release and unfortunately silence is their strategy. I still remember Jeffs post when someone asked about The next hero

1 Like

(Honestly they should have done a roadmap like other gaming companies have done.)

Do you really think I have not seen that post already? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

indeed. it would make sense to put the hero live half way to Overwatch2ā€¦

1 Like

Please note, this was Jan 30, 5 weeks ago. (not even close to the proper hint release time)

Also yeah Iā€™m pretty aware of when he said this.

But what about saving room to ā€œBalenceā€ Hero 32ā€¦ This is gonna be a thing, and will usually take awhile.

1 Like

The only thing I can really remember from this time last year was an angry/worried community. Apex Legs came out and was dominating the twitch scene and we were coming off the back of a less than stellar LNY event.

Iā€™d like a new hero to try out soon, but Iā€™m more than happy if they choose to focus on gameplay features as well, experimental or not.

Especially if itā€™s gonna be a ā€œbalancingā€ like brig 1.0 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

If your talking about 1/3/2, Jeff already said they are dropping it.

(honestly it seems just to be a big distraction)

Like when Mei could make people fly.

Iā€™m aware of it, but thereā€™ll be other things coming to Experimental soon. Iā€™m interested to see what else the devs may have in-store for us on this card.

But features like pools, replay sharing and workshop updates are welcome ones (even if some are more questionable than others).

Whatever it is, I believe it has to be updated with a patch first, plus other technically do haā€™s with Gigs and Stuff.

Because Console is stil console.

Also I believe he said ā€œhe is taking the ExC down at the end of the event.ā€ from what I recall. (not updating or changing it.)

Did someone say Mirage buff?

Sorry, wrong gameā€¦

Weird I can post again for some reason.

Must be a glitch, I donā€™t see anything between this and my last post.

Maybe this end up being one of the nine mysteries of the General Discussions.

(Classic Ghost stories ref)

lol thats never gonna happen

:pensive:

My birthday is this monthā€¦
and Blizz Iā€™ve been asking for Junkerqueen for so longā€¦
Soā€¦ :relaxed:

:heart::brown_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::white_heart: SUMMON THE QUEEN :white_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::brown_heart::heart: