( šŸŽµ Dramatic Music) Thus itā€™s March... Known for Hero Releases

A Year ago around this time, we would enjoy the thrill of theories on the next hero who would then be released this week.

But usually thatā€™s with the release of a hero hintā€¦

And we have passed the time of all hero hints were released in the past.

Now we have till March 13, till we fully passed this checkpoint.

Honestly I hope Blizz says something on Hero 32 by thenā€¦

Else they are seemly leaving OW1 fans behind.

Or do you think :thinking:ā€¦ they snuck a hint under our noses disguised as something else?

Debate, express your feelings and keep me updated on your thoughts!

For I am hereā€¦ responding and keep you informed of the current history.

And yet no heroes shalt be released.

Nah. Zaryaā€™s AoE bubble and Healhog are probably OW2 talents, though.

The question is, would Healhog be enough to get a Junker team through an OW2 PvE mission? And if not - who would be the support for Team Junker?

3 Likes

(Dramatically) But why just keep us in the dark for so long?

Are they just trying to trick us into buying the next gen consoles?

A lastā€¦ we might never know becauseā€¦
SILENCE!!!

1 Like

New hero with archives event most likely, weā€™ve had some new content in the past couple of weeks so iā€™m not too bothered for now

(I know youtubers are trying to push thisā€¦ but then they say this every year.)

Well I think a big part of the radio silence comes from OW2. I think they wanna release multiple heroes for it at launch, I donā€™t like it either, but itā€™s a marketing strategy.

I donā€™t really think they are. But I think they are trying to stretch this hero release out as far as possible so there is a variety of events for this year before Overwatch 2 considering that Overwatch wonā€™t be attended to as much.

Example:confirmed no new archives

But Jeff did claim one was coming.

WAS HE LYING? :flushed:

It really makes me sad to see you being so passionate about the game, waiting for a new hero finally to be released butā€¦ Blizzard is just silenceā€¦ :pleading_face:

At least a new mapā€¦ Meh p-p

1 Like

I hope not but I feel that theyā€™re trying to push hero 32 closer to ow2ā€™s released date. That is if the leaks are true and ow2 is coming this year.

I keep the light on, when the " :yawning_face:boredom appears".

Plus there is a lot of sick people :mask: or trapped people :scream: with nothing better to do with the flu being uncontrolled.

Posted a separate theory last night: šŸ§ (Hero 32) 1/3/2 theory: This could have been a Testing ground for Echo!?! if you 2 are bored or sick.

1 Like

i mean considering that jeff said ā€œweā€™ll release one more hero before ow2ā€ this seems to be the perfect time to do it but i wouldnā€™t dare get excited or care about that
personally my interest in the game has been dwindling and it is expected considering iā€™ve played over 12K gamesā€¦

Thereā€™s only one hero confirmed before Overwatch 2 release and unfortunately silence is their strategy. I still remember Jeffs post when someone asked about The next hero

1 Like

(Honestly they should have done a roadmap like other gaming companies have done.)

Do you really think I have not seen that post already? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

indeed. it would make sense to put the hero live half way to Overwatch2ā€¦

1 Like

Please note, this was Jan 30, 5 weeks ago. (not even close to the proper hint release time)

Also yeah Iā€™m pretty aware of when he said this.

But what about saving room to ā€œBalenceā€ Hero 32ā€¦ This is gonna be a thing, and will usually take awhile.

1 Like

The only thing I can really remember from this time last year was an angry/worried community. Apex Legs came out and was dominating the twitch scene and we were coming off the back of a less than stellar LNY event.

Iā€™d like a new hero to try out soon, but Iā€™m more than happy if they choose to focus on gameplay features as well, experimental or not.