The overmoji café: re

I don’t mind grinding but if for example it takes u like a week or more to get something for me that’s a no

1 Like

Oh, I shall refer you to a reddit thread on the topic because I’m not entirely sure https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/92njrb/is_monster_hunter_world_a_grindheavy_game_and/

2 Likes

Pretty sure the grind is a very large part of the game though
Note: It’s not only grinding

2 Likes

I have read it, it seems interesting. I might buy it

2 Likes

The combat is pretty fun, if nothing else
You’ll probably have a lot more fun if you know someone who plays it

Kinda nostalgic thinking about it, used to sit around with a friend and my brother with PSPs and play MH Freedom 2 lol

2 Likes

me when eat biscui
:no_mouth::bread:

1 Like

'Sup Ivan, good to see you! I’m ok, winter is coming and I’m freezing, but in general I’m fine. On the other hand, Princess is really enjoying this weather xD

How are you doing? How are things going in the server?

1 Like

me when I water flowe
:no_mouth::sweat_drops::sunflower:

2 Likes

overwatch just isnt fun anymore, the game system doesnt work and it just gets so toxic,

2 Likes

overwatch is not a good game and its just annoying af to go to it every now and then to have fun but then just lose every single time because of bad matchmaking and lack of communication. its a team based game and without one theres no point in playing. its like playing dnd with strangers and its the worst

3 Likes

Don’t use that horrible “meme” on mY SUNFLOWERS!!

1 Like

I am doing fine except the allergies and that Summer and final exams are coming xD
The server is fine, nothing much changed xD

1 Like

What are you allergic to-

Also yes I’m staying for a little while. Woo.

1 Like

Pollen :ccc

2 Likes

me when no tobac
:no_mouth: :no_smoking:

1 Like

WHAT IS THAT “MEME”???

Owf. I remember brushing by a tree and then a cloud of pollen just… Uh… Fell off of it.
(And when I say cloud, I mean cLoUd)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Why does that exist?

2 Likes

Because it’s a masterpiece

3 Likes

Ouh you’re almost at 1000 posts! When you get it, I’ll maybe give you a cookie… Or 2… Or popcorn if you’re into salty stuff.

2 Likes