The overmoji café: re

Because sometimes the reply feature get’s all wonky and doesn’t notify the person and I wanted to make sure that they knew it was for them. How are you doing?

:sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I’m just trying to make sure the water is clear though, if I had flagged you I would feel very guilty and I would tell you (it has happened once already with another person), but I haven’t.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks! Things are a bit more calmer now, but this may be the eye of the storm for all I know. Still, I’m busy with a couple of personal projects and that keeps my spirits up :sun_with_face:

How about you? How are things going?

1 Like

A whole lot of this (to life):

I am happy that it’s settling down, I hope it stays that way for the time being. I am pretty busy myself but our power was out for a day or so, I’m thankful it’s back. I know I can live without it, but the vast majority of my friends are on the internet and it makes me sad when I’m disconnected.

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Ouch, does that happen often? I’m having that same problem now, but fortunately haven’t had a power outage longer than a couple of hours so far (since I live in this neighborhood at least…). It’s a pain in the back when that happens, no fridge, no water, no elevators, no phone charging, of course no internet, and in the summer no air conditioning :hot_face: and I fear it will happen while I’m playing comp as well…

What about work? How is that going?

Speaking of Ashe, I’m super conflicted, I hate her design, I hate her lore wise, but her gameplay is so much fun and it clicks so well with me that I think I’m going to main her, for real this time. Never thought that could happen lol

1 Like

heck yeah gamer
this is so epic

2 Likes

Heck yeah, gaymurs! I got Graveyard Shift! This is so epic! (Graveyard Shift is a skin for Valentine, a character from the game Skullgirls.)

1 Like

Nicely done Yuzuka :ok_hand:

Good to see everyone

2 Likes

Yeees thank you! Now I have to level her up to get even better than my normal Valentine— Oh god this is gonna take a long time…

2 Likes

Was it this one? you definitely didn’t say anything against the code of conduct here.

If i remember correctly you were just jokingly defending cake.

2 Likes

It wasn’t. I re-rolled it and it still existed. /shrug.

When I clicked the link provided, it put the center “camera” right between these 2 posts, where I didn’t say anything.

and

(Sorry for quoting you two lol)

2 Likes

I tried to remember but i’ve got nothing, i can’t remember what you said there.

Weird that it was flagged and deleted though.

2 Likes

Then it must be because I didn’t say anything.

Also it’s weird that something I never posted was flagged and deleted.

Haaaaaaahhhhh, if it keeps up like this I’ll get banned for sure! HAH!

2 Likes

To prevent further silences or bans from actual comments you made i recommend that you thoroughly look through the code of conduct, that’s what i did lol.

2 Likes

I did, especially the section it told me it was deleted for. Inappropriate. INAPPROPRIATE. I checked it and re-read it thousands of times, and I did NOTHING that was listed there!

2 Likes

Have you seen the new rule in coc?

2 Likes

But what if you don’t have a soul?

1 Like

buy one and sell it

2 Likes

I believe you because it would have stuck out since i was posting around that time.

Everything about this is very odd.

Gotcha, i’ll take a look on amazon for one.

3 Likes

I’m kinda creeped out, strangely happy, and angry at the same time.

2 Likes