š“Ÿš“²š“·š““ Mercy (you can get it)

Sure, thatā€™s why the thread was literally flagged within two minutes, because ā€œeveryoneā€ thinks itā€™s funny right?
Iā€™m so done with this game, this community, and apparently, these forum mods.

Yeah, nothing wrong with wanting a skin

I mean, Iā€™m not stopping others from advocating for other limited skins to come back.

They did bring back weekly challenge skins so there is still a slim chance of hope

So long as another skin is available again-I have no issues if they decide to treat it like how they do with Childrenā€™s Week in WoW with the pets.

1 Like

You know that being offended over a joke doesnt make it unfunny, right?

3 Likes

The people celebrating said ā€œjokeā€ which is nothing but low quality bait trolling are the same people that celebrate the LOUD EQUALS FUNNY hAhAhAhAhA memes, that are no memes because said people donā€™t know what a meme is.

1 Like

do not do this, it makes mustard gas

1 Like

I say - letā€™s just carry on and not add fuel to the fire with that one. Some just ā€¦ canā€™t.
As the saying goes - there are only 10 sorts of people: those who understand jokes about binary numbers and those who donā€™t.

1 Like

Nah it was pretty funny. Cool opinion though! Lol

Not at all. Good try.

It sounds like you need to go find a sense of humor. Stop trying to police the internet just because you are personally hurt.

I read this too late. I have failed.

4 Likes

Bad troll post. You donā€™t get the custom voice lines and other audio sounds with it.

Ahaha thatā€™s funny! Is what I said ~19 years ago in informatics class when our teacher told us ā€œWow, you guys discovered that thing just NOW on the internet? Itā€™s old!ā€. Same goes for that ā€œwomen cost time and money bla bla solves to women are root of evilā€ crap that some kid rediscovered recently.

You failed when randomly addressing people with ā€œdudeā€, ending every other sentence with ā€œlolā€ and made stating made up facts and gaslighting the only ā€œcontentā€ of your conversations.

Do we even get custom voice lines anymore with the skins? I remember that stopped being a thing.

3 Likes

Well - that was never promised. The pink skin was. It was delivered. Fair game.

1 Like

Iā€™m an old man (25) what is this language.

2 Likes

I know the lame (IMO) mythic Genji skin has a modified ult voice line but I think itā€™s only from the point of view of the person playing the Genji. I heard it in some play of the games. It sounds horrible too.

1 Like

You cant just flag posts you dont like, youre abusing the system

2 Likes

Oh no no. Good attempt though!! No fails there ^-^

The only made up facts were you saying your lame opinions as if they were facts :frowning:

2 Likes

except it isnt what they said

at all

One? Probably not

I suspect that the decision would have to come from a committee of individuals rather than one single individual

But once that group makes that decision, it absolutely can come back

Interestingly, tho the BCRF itself is well aware of just how easy it is to simply donate, they still chose to go through all the work and processes to get Pink Mercy created

One might conclude that the BCRF knows and accepts that different appeals work on different people, and as such they work on all sort of appeals aside from ā€œjust donateā€

this hypothetical scenario you described began and ended with your thoughts and doesnā€™t reflect how blizzard operates day to day

3 Likes

I wish dearly that this were true, but alas, it isnt

Just so it is clear, the ā€œlast chanceā€ banners referred to the ending of the original offering specifically

but yes, there are some who choose to claim that this meant ā€œforeverā€, as if the word ā€œforeverā€ also appeared in those banners

actually, the skin will return when and if Blizzard decides it will return, regardless of how many forum members insist that this cant ever happen

1 Like