š“Ÿš“²š“·š““ Mercy (you can get it)

Trolling ā€“ (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll ā€“ noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

excerpt, source: urbandictionary.

ā€¦do the ā€œinstructionsā€ not sound like trolling as per the very definition of itā€¦? :thinking:

Legit method for a pink Mercy and what a false flag, those people really are predictable.

4 Likes

ā€¦unsure what you mean? The title and contents of the post do exactly what it says they doā€¦? :thinking:

3 Likes

Itā€™s hilarious that the desperate pink mercy beggars got so hurt by this post so fast. Iā€™m betting a few of them even opened up their game shop upon reading the title.

Have you seen any of the actual Pink Mercy threads? Theyā€™re full of people falsely accusing others of misconduct. Itā€™s no surprise to me that this post got flagged by them.

5 Likes

Instructions unclear brought Junker queens outfit instead. True best girl.

Like a moth to a flame. Give Mercy a Moth skin instead Blizzard.

3 Likes

Itā€™s often the case that the ones claiming that X Y Z bad thing is being done is actually the group of people doing X Y Z bad thing.

2 Likes

Imagine flagging that

5 Likes

thatā€™s not the pink mercy skin that ppl want, the one they want has to do with donating to breast cancer research, and then being rewarded with a super feminine mercy skin that screams ā€œhey, im a girl teeheeā€

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say

1 Like

Iā€¦ can believe it. It was ā€œreinstated by staffā€. That meansā€¦ wait, there is logic in there? Iā€™m genuinely baffled, surprised and stunned!

1 Like

Lmao,mad over a joke

Nice

2 Likes

Agreed, imo witch mercy is the only correct skin choice and that will never change.

Oh noā€¦ I though I am the first to come up with it. Disappointment >:-)

Well, I got a chuckle out of this

Maybe itā€™s funny to me because I have the Pink Mercy skin lol

3 Likes

Yeeeesh people. Itā€™s A pink Mercy skin, so itā€™s legit.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not funny at all, to make a piece of garbage out of a skin that everyone will have? whatā€™s the point.

I prefer the pigtails look and the custom sound fx that come with Pink. Though, the Cotton Candy skin isnā€™t bad at all

Personally I would really like them to bring back the actual pink mercy skinā€¦ Because they could get lots of money for charity with very little work needed to bring it back since the skin already exists.

1 Like

im not surprised at all that this got flagged, because people would get their hopes up just for this clickbait, to tell them to buy a lame overwatch leagues skin which makes you look like a scrub that couldnā€™t get pink mercy and is wearing a cheap wannabe skin.

Case closed. Common sense won this one.

1 Like