𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 Mercy (you can get it)

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

excerpt, source: urbandictionary.

…do the “instructions” not sound like trolling as per the very definition of it…? :thinking:

Legit method for a pink Mercy and what a false flag, those people really are predictable.

4 Likes

…unsure what you mean? The title and contents of the post do exactly what it says they do…? :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s hilarious that the desperate pink mercy beggars got so hurt by this post so fast. I’m betting a few of them even opened up their game shop upon reading the title.

Have you seen any of the actual Pink Mercy threads? They’re full of people falsely accusing others of misconduct. It’s no surprise to me that this post got flagged by them.

5 Likes

Instructions unclear brought Junker queens outfit instead. True best girl.

Like a moth to a flame. Give Mercy a Moth skin instead Blizzard.

3 Likes

It’s often the case that the ones claiming that X Y Z bad thing is being done is actually the group of people doing X Y Z bad thing.

2 Likes

Imagine flagging that

5 Likes

that’s not the pink mercy skin that ppl want, the one they want has to do with donating to breast cancer research, and then being rewarded with a super feminine mercy skin that screams “hey, im a girl teehee”

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say

1 Like

I… can believe it. It was “reinstated by staff”. That means… wait, there is logic in there? I’m genuinely baffled, surprised and stunned!

1 Like

Lmao,mad over a joke

Nice

2 Likes

Agreed, imo witch mercy is the only correct skin choice and that will never change.

Oh no… I though I am the first to come up with it. Disappointment >:-)

Well, I got a chuckle out of this

Maybe it’s funny to me because I have the Pink Mercy skin lol

3 Likes

Yeeeesh people. It’s A pink Mercy skin, so it’s legit.

2 Likes

It’s not funny at all, to make a piece of garbage out of a skin that everyone will have? what’s the point.

I prefer the pigtails look and the custom sound fx that come with Pink. Though, the Cotton Candy skin isn’t bad at all

Personally I would really like them to bring back the actual pink mercy skin… Because they could get lots of money for charity with very little work needed to bring it back since the skin already exists.

1 Like

im not surprised at all that this got flagged, because people would get their hopes up just for this clickbait, to tell them to buy a lame overwatch leagues skin which makes you look like a scrub that couldn’t get pink mercy and is wearing a cheap wannabe skin.

Case closed. Common sense won this one.

1 Like