[❗️] PSA - Servers will be shutting down later

two different times from what i gather:

10 Likes

cool, hopefully this includes the SMS verification as well.

1 Like
10 Likes

That’s supposed to be tomorrow…but maybe

2 Likes

Good. It’ll be nice to see some improved stability & accessibility as long as this works out as planned.

1 Like

yea, hoping they might have found a fix earlier and are currently going to apply it tonight. fingers crossed for it :crossed_fingers:

Called it.

Honestly surprised this didn’t happen already.

(You can see all my current troubles beginning here: Have to just not try to play anymore, I have no choice <sad - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com))

AKA We didn’t think anyone was going to come back to play OW1.5 so we had 1/16the the server capacity to deal with all the clients trying to connect.

:rofl: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I hope that update will fix game freeze error.

At the end of the day I don’t truly care but I’m curious if I’m going to get penalties from queueing comp and being immediately kicked by blizzard’s servers. Its happened twice now(when I’m winning, never when I’m losing T_T) once this morning and just now(back in a 1000 queue). I don’t use twitter anyone know if they have talked about that or not?

it’s been an absolute s**tshow so far. I’m shocked it hasn’t lost any of the hype but at least they’re taking steps to fix/stabilise issues

2 Likes

Oh. Exactly the hours I play during. Fun. :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Hopefully this gives me my cosmetics back, but I’m not holding my breath.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be able to play the game

So much for our daily win credit, FOMO! This is fine.

1 Like

hope for the aim issue fixes…

Well the second downtime doesn’t end until midnight on EST, so it pretty much is tomorrow if it is.

Oh, thanks. Was just waiting in queue, but server is about to go down anyway. Will try again tomorrow.

I just want the game to stop rubber banding like crazy.

Very much my sentiment as well.

1 Like