✅ Bring back Event Skins

They should bring back event skins.
Ideally for the Overwatch Anniversary event, in late May.
But if they really care about making them remain semi-exclusive, they could make them cost like 200-300 OWL tokens.

1 Like

Do you mean event as in skins like Thunder Doomfist & Goat Brigitte? Would be some good clarification! ^^

I hope they bring back Lego bastion I missed it I only got to play with it for a week and then poof had to switch systems making me lose all my event and owl skins

In b4 ppl ask for pink mercy skin.

Well, since they do unlock all seasonal event costumes for the anniversary event, I think what the OP is referring to is OWL exclusive costumes or costumes from events like the Pink Mercy one.

1 Like

They could easily make that one cost $10 in tokens, and people would pay it.

It’s charity, I don’t mind paying 10 bucks.

Heh, they could make it go towards…medical doctors.

Funny, but not a completely bad idea.

Yes, I did figure so, however, event is broad in the terms of Overwatch.

1 Like

Heh, for $25 they could make it give you all of Mercy’s skins, including the OWL/OWWC ones.

And donate that all to some low-overhead COVID charities.

Maybe toss in a minor Mercy buff too, to really get people hyped about the hero.

I got a pretty decent Mercy fix over here.

This one isn’t too bad either.

I like this a lot, putting her boost down and upping her single target healing. That’s a good idea.
They’d definitely make it more like $35 or $40, considering there’s 3 exclusive Mercy skins. I’d still pay for that though, I just changed platforms and I miss my old skins.