♡ Introduce Yourself! ♡

Who are you?
Shyrun or Celina, 19
How long have you played for?
last Summer 7.6 on my B-day :wink:
Who do you main?
Mercy and Reaper (Reaper most on smurf, same elo)
Why do you main them?
I like to support my team and Mercy is after everypatch/nerf/rework still perfect to me. Mercy is like a angel or light/life
Reaper is death, black …dark. I can kill every fu. Monky … or hes ult *g just love that guy.
Who’s your least favorite hero?
Moira - i dont like her kit, dont can soloheal…and most of the player dont heal.
What’s your favorite map?
Hanamura and King’s Row
What’s your favorite skin?
Witch Skin, Nevermore and the newst from Mercy
Why do you use the forums?
Well just a littl fun, in german forum they…hate but here its just a community with truly community feeling. Not like “you are bad because you main mercy otp!”

I’m Nozomi! :sparkling_heart:
I’ve been playing since August 2017.
I’m a Mercy main! :switzerland:
I main Mercy because I love to help my team and I am not the best in battle so I tend to stick with healers in all games I play. :blush:
My least favourite hero is probably Moira. I don’t dislike her as a hero, but her range is ridiculous and a lot of Moira players don’t heal often.
My favourite map is Lijiang Night Market! (But I like Lijiang Tower in general.)
My all time favourite skin is Zhuque Mercy. It’s so perfect. :flushed: :heart_eyes:
I use the forums so I can find out what other players are thinking!

Who are you?
Alyiza

Ive played since the game’s official live release, not been part of the Beta.

Who do you main?
I have most hours on D.Va, but since the continuous reworks she got I now mostly play Winston there. For the other positions i play Pharah (dps), Lucio (supp) and Mei (def) alot.

Why do you main them?
Winston - I find it fun to make the lives of snipers and Genji’s miserable and he’s alot of fun aswell. Nothing more satisfying than punching people off the map during ult.

Mei - The only defense hero I can be reliable on really.

Pharah - Like Mei, also like combining with a Rein ult or Zarya ult.

Lucio - Booping people off the map is simply too satisfying.

Currently i dont really like facing Genji and Tracer, their mobility is pretty crazy and they are hard to catch unless you have someone like Winston or Moira.

I like Blizzard World alot, I think the design of it is absolutely stunning and it has great Blizzard references.

I have many many favorite skins in the game, but if I really had to choose one, I would go with Mercy’s skin from this Lunar New Year.

I use the forums to chat up with the community and to read up on eventual posts regarding heroes from the devs. Always interested to read these and stay up to date.

1 Like

Who are you? I’m gonna go by Revert.
How long have you played for? Quite a while, I’m a silver portrait.
Who do you main? Ex-Mercy main. Potentially trying out Dva or Moira.
**Why do you main them? ** I used to love the nice comments from teammates after a 2-3 Rez. It was incredibly satisfying to ‘save the day’.
Who’s your least favorite hero? Probably … Tracer or Genji for lack of counters.
What’s your favorite map? It’s a tie between Hanamura and Eichenwalde.
What’s your favorite skin? Probably Winged Victory ? Or Cruiser.
Why do you use the forums? I would like to begin using the forums after lurking for many months. Im trying to branch out and interact with some of the community. :slight_smile: Im looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

Who are you?
DuckJumper
Played the Beta but never got the game until around 2016 Winter Wonderland
Who do you main?
Every Support and Sombra
Why do you main them?
Supports because I like filling and helping out the team when they need it. Sombra because her backstory and play-style are both amazing
Doomfist
Love Kings Row and Hollywood. Just love the aesthetics of the maps.
Probably Lucio’s Capoeira or Zenyatta’s Cultist
I like to see what the communities idea’s are and see others thoughts and opinions :smile:

Who are you?
25 year old Canadian!
Since closed beta.
Who do you main?
Justice! Honor! REINHARDT REINHARDT REINHARDT!!!
Why do you main them?
I played a tank in WoW for 10+ years, Love the playstyle.
Mercy. Can’t stand being in the backlines.
Necropolis.
Green Power ranger Genji.
Love to utilize all aspects of Battlenet.

Who are you?

Arachno! Sassy in my console days

Since the first Summer Games

Who do you main?
Ana, Lucio, Roadhog, Mercy

Why do you main them?
Mercy and Lucio for mobility, Ana because of her engaging kit, Roadhog because he a thicc boy who’s got me hooked.

Bastion. Not by design or lore, I just can’t get behind his play style. I need to be movin’ and grovin’ to have fun.

Lijiang Tower >:)

Hard to pick a favorite! I love so many. Mercy’s Fortune is great, Lucio’s Jazzy skin.

Because I’m usually bored and I like to argue my case against people who generalize.

Who are you?
I’m BenyoBoy from Hungary, sometimes I stream on Twitch and have a YouTube channel with my friends too.
I’m playing since 2016 July 16. I’m a music nerd and vinyl collector. At that time I was expanding my video game music vinyl collection and I always wanted to have the Lúcio vinyl coming with the press kit. Then at a local AnimeCon, a vendor was selling the game with the press kit added as a bonus. This was the last copy and I bought it. So, I bought the game because of the vinyl, but I was curious how the game is, and I just fell love with it, and I’m playing ever since.
Who do you main?
I’m a flexer, so I don’t really main anyone, I’ll bring what my team needs the most. :slight_smile: But I usually sort the heroes in three tiers, based on how good and confident my gameplay is with them:
Tier 1 (my so-called mains): Lúcio, Orisa, Zenyatta, Mei, Junkrat, Moira, Winston, Soldier: 76, Mercy
Tier 2 (I really like playing them but I need to polish my gamestyle with them): Doomfist, Reinhardt, Sombra, Roadhog, Torbjörn, D.Va, Bastion, Zarya, Reaper, McCree
Tier 3 (I’m not really good with them, but I try my best anyways): Ana, Genji, Hanzo, Tracer, Pharah, Widowmaker
Why do you main them?
I really like Lúcio because Jet Set Radio future is my favourite game of all time and booping enemies off the stage is the most satisfying thing ever. :smiley:
I really don’t like the snipers.
Dorado, Route 66, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Junkertown, Lijiang Tower
Zarya’s Totally 80’s, Sombra’s Peppermint, Zenyatta’s Cultist, Lúcio’s Hippityhop, McCree’s American, Genji’s Sentai
To meet new people and opinions, expand my knowledge of the game, have my opinion shared.

Who are you?

• Valkyrie, a 16 year old boy who plays games… A lot.
  • 1 year.
    Who do you main?
  • I am a Mercy one-trick!
    Why do you main them?
  • She is fun and not very challenging. I also HATE fighting and killing.
  • Genji, not because he is OP or something but his combos and dragonblade are a nightmare for me.
  • Eichenwalde.
  • Combat Medic Ziegler.
  • I’d like to know other people’s opinions.

I’m Kootiepatra, and I’ve played since pretty soon after launch.

I play fill, because I like variety and I like teamwork, so I’m happy to fill in the blanks on a team. If I had to pick a singular main, I’d probably go with Zenyatta or Zarya, because I like being able to evaluate the key player in a teamfight and enabling them to survive and/or wreck face, while having enough damage of my own to follow up.

My least favorite hero to play is currently Doomfist, partly because I’m always more comfortable with range than melee in any game, and partly because I don’t have a handle on his combos AT ALL.

I’m not sure I have a favorite map, but I am among the few who actually kinda dig Anubis.

My favorite skin is a three-way-tie between Socks-n-Sandals:76, Nutcracker Zenyatta, and Baywatch McCree. There are many skins that I find breathtaking, but those three made me laugh.

I use the forums to try and stay abreast of announcements and upcoming balance changes, and to weigh in on elements where the devs express interest in receiving feedback.

Who are you?
I’m Gizmo24 and I’m a Lighting Designer from the UK :slight_smile:
I’ve played on and off on PC since launch but I have recently made the jump to PS4 as more of my friends play there!
Who do you main?
D.Va! :space_invader:
Why do you main them?
I love the changes they made to her and I really like tanking
Who’s your least favourite hero?
That’s a hard question :neutral_face: but it’s probably Moira
What’s your favourite map?
Temple of Anubis.
What’s your favourite skin?
Valkyrie
I’m actually brand new to the forums! I’m hoping to meet new people and have fun talking about one of my favourite games :blush:

I’m Str1kernaut, and i’m a ITIS (technician school) student, but gaming, PCs and playing guitar are my hobby.
If i’m right i played ~70-80 hours in total
I main Mei, but i also started to main Pharah.
I main Mei because when i’ve got the game i said “Damn, why she has a low pick rate and she’s called satan?”; playing her i discovered she’s not satan at all and she has an unique playstyle. Another reason is because a lot of players wondered about her shapes, but the artbook and the short showed us she’s pretty normal (thicc) and she wears only a bulky jacket.
I main Pharah because i liked a lot her Quake 3 Arena playstyle, also i’m using her to climb in competitive, but i would like to use in competitive Mei more often.
Least favourite heroes? The junkers, i absolutely hate them, especially Junkrat because i get killed very often and i can’t see from where the bombs came, i hate Roadhog instead because i get hooked often in cryofreeze (damn favor the shooter bug, Blizzard fix this PLS), also i don’t like their aesthetics
Favourite maps? Probably Watchpoin Gibraltar, Volskaya Industries, Lijiang Tower, Ilios and Ecopoint Antarctica
Favourite skin? Ecopoint Mei, Firefighter, Beekeper (very nice skins, i wait only a Pol-ice, Mei-litary or a Ping Pong skin for Mei), Arctic Zarya (dat awesome soviet taste) and Night Ops 76
I use the forums to talk with other players, offer them tech support, ask things and tips for comps and some heroes, and to get devs aware of Mei’s bugs and power creep

Who are you?
HealsBadMan
Since Dec 2016.
Who do you main?
Ana/Zen
Why do you main them?
Ana and Zen are very fun Heroes to Play. Very rewarding of skill but also very punishing if you make mistakes.
Symmetra
Watchpoint: Gilbraltar
Captain Amari and Sanzang
Just to interact with the community and developers

Hey there !
Portuguese 24 yo here!

The Infamous King
Alt accounts:
Just_Bad_At_OW
Dx_6v1_tnaC_uoY
Genji_1v1_Me
WidThrowMaker

Since near the end of season 3 (750+ hours)

Orisa (although I want to play bastion)

Because orisa is easy to climb with (and bastion is garbage outside jtown)

Ana and hanzo (both equally make me want to smash my screen)

Kings row (Every hero is actually usable in at least some parts of the map)

Bastions blizzcon 2016 (too bad ill never get it or be able to play my favourite hero)

Complain about scatter arrow or how a three stack can throw from top 500 to 700 sr and not recieve any punishment

Hello,

My name is Harbinger, formerly known as Negamega or Nega for short. I still prefer being called Nega even though I changed my name for obvious reasons.

I played the game since preorder open beta.

I main all the shield tanks.

reason for playing them

I do it because I used to had a computer that was not meant for gaming when I first played when I first started playing. It was giving me <= 30fps in game, in other words I couldn’t aim efficiently. A hammer and a feather duster were easy to use so I chose them. Then the Beetlebot came along and I was like “A shield tank, with a minigun that can has a self nano boost? POGGERS”.

Least Favorite hero will be mercy, after a while I just got tired of her. :neutral_face:

My Favorite map is King’s Row. It’s one of the few places I can play Technoknight efficiently since orisa took his spot on a lot of maps.

My favorite skin is Mayhem Moira. Look at the skin and you will know why

I do not really use the forums, I usually go here and see the world slowly burn, and the patch notes. :eyes: :popcorn:

Who are you?
I’m Winks, 32 year old full-time indie game developer living around Atlanta, GA.

Since open beta. Currently just hovering around high masters for the past 2-3 seasons. Since Zarya fell out of ‘must-pick’ meta = no more GM :frowning:
Who do you main?
Zarya
Why do you main them?
Her shield mechanic is very fun.
Hanzo. Any kills on hanzo falls into 2 camps: you’re feeding into him, or it was all RNG.
Kings Row
Snow Owl
Just checking out the new forums out of curiosity.

Who are you?
I’m Kokobop / krizmpro / dilfhunter3000
Open beta :ok_hand:
Who do you main?
D.Va and Tracer
Why do you main them?
I just think they’re neat
To play: Mercy (my hours say otherwise, I know…)
Lore: Probably Roadhog
Kings Row or Route 66
Blackwatch Genji or Snow Owl Ana
To see what other Overwatch players think of the game and to keep up with anything I may have missed during the day.

I’m Faalund and 16 year old.

I started the same day sombra came out.

Roadhog I just love the way he feels also I love pigs they are so cute so it was a match made in heaven for me also I love doomfist and Torbjorn those two are my second and third main

That has to be either dva or genji I am not a fan of how they are designed well also who though giving genji a deflect hitbox the size of a tank was a good idea?

It got to be king’s row I am a big fan of how it seems to have something for every hero.

All Roadhog skins.

Just to read about what people think

Hey folks!

Who are you?

I am Elyodin, 34 years old and a student atm.

I played Super Mario Land on the Game Boy when I was 5 and was instantly hooked. That makes 29 years, wow. I play Overwatch since the open beta. Damn you Blizzard I didn’t even plan to buy the game at that point.

Who do you main?

Lucio. Although I love Mei but I always feel bad when playing her because it is so hard to make her useful.

Why do you main them?

Flying across the map is just amazing. I get carried away far too much.

Bastion obviously :smiley: Sitting around just isn’t my thing.

Kings row. Don’t even know why exactly but I get excited whenever it loads up.

Uhhh, thats a tough one. I’ll go with Pharahs Asp-Skin. It just works so well lorewise and is aesthetically pleasing all around.

It is actually rare for me to like something so much to be vocal about it. I really hope that Overwatch can be improved even more and like to share ideas to make that happen.