★New offical patch notes (Hanzo and Mccree buffs, Ball nerf)

Not entirely sure why people are raging against the Rein change…
It only effects a tiny tiny area practically directly in front of him.

You should be tracking his shatter anyway and if you’ve think he’s got it, you should be playing in a position where you’re not gonna get shattered by him. Or at least don’t stand directly in front of him.

And oh the Hanzo change is bugged. The arrows go through shields or something?

1 Like

Sounds like you wanna get shattered.

Have fun.

Her jumping higher is barely gonna change anything the only thing moira had going for her was her already good survivability she didn’t need more but something else

1 Like

All nice in theory, but there are plenty of shatters that don’t get blocked no matter how many ways you list to block them (cause, yeah, orisa shield or Monkey shield are so useful for reactively blocking it right?).

Cass being able to Rick roll in the air is the end for doom mains, Torb was already strong and hanzo is aight. Moira jump is nice, reins are gonna have a lot of fun too.

People gotta post their cheesiest storm arrow angles here for guaranteed kills.

1 Like

Bruh, you want people to play like cowards. Might as well not even leave Spawn. Can’t get shattered there.

1 Like

It’s not just for survivability, it also makes her really good at securing kills. They already tried to give her different utility when they made Fade affect other players and it was just sort of weird IMO. This change really plays to what are already her strengths.

1 Like

It was sarcasm, tbf im to blame since written sarcasm is bad. This change does nothing, i would rather have the one from the previous experimental, you know, the one where the Cass and torb changes come from… Seriously this patch is the biggest joke yet

2 Likes

Hanzo just hit meta. And RIP Hammond. And poor Winston just became a throw pick.

2 Likes

Next KarQ video “1 Richet spot to secure a kill in every map”

2 Likes

ARX is either excited or fuming when everyone and their mom is fade jumping like a pro now.

Oh no no no…

Also, better check out those moira orb bounce videos asap…

2 Likes

No, please god no… Moria is ok I guess but the others….

WE DONT NEED THIS

2 Likes

Finally a good Ball nerf and a good Cass buff. Can’t say anything good about the rest changes tho. Why buff no skill stuff even more? Why no Rat nerf?

2 Likes

BLIZZZZZARDDD!!!

1 Like

The only buff that should had gone through is the Moira one and maybe Torb’s.

Cassidy/Mccree air jump is way too good strong and does not feel right.
At least reduce FTH damage so he can’t just stun spam kill tanks in 0.5seconds.

Hanzo spam arrows getting a massive ricochet buff is just ridiculous.
Just what we need, more randomness and spam in this game.

The Rein shatter buff is unnecessary, just like the Dva remech damage is. It’s a joke.
He needs something different to be viable higher than diamond.

Wrecking ball 6sec limit duration is stupid. I understand it’s to stop them from rotating around the point and stalling forever but in any other situation is a major nerf.
At least give an UI indication on the remaining duration before it breaks so the player knows.

…WHAT WERE THINKING!
Especially Hanzo and Cassidy changes really need to go.

3 Likes

Another buff for Mccree and Hanzo?.. STOP DEVS!!!.

2 Likes

Well since I’ll be playing bap against rien, I can just super mario jump away from his lethal shatter xD

But yeah, with more deadly ultimates in this game, it’s becoming more and more of a “press Q to win” game. Powerful ultimates can be fun to use, but with almost every hero having extremely powerful ultimates, the game starts becoming too much centered around ultimate stacking.

But I need to see how rien’s shatter feels to see if it’s actually OP. Since his shatter doesn’t build that quickly, it might not be that broken. And it’s fine to die to tanks ults once in a while, that already happens when d.va self-destructs.

I’m actually more worried about hanzo’s buffed storm arrows more than anything. And if it’s actually even more oppressive now, I might start only using ana so I can hide and heal in peace.

Grav shatter = insta team wipe with almost no recourse.

Why do they keep trying to force Cassidy as the best hero in the game.

Why Blizzard.

Why must you do this.

5 Likes