★ New CREATOR EXPERIMENTAL patch notes (New changes)

So when she is trying to heal while out of heals it drains her own health?

2 Likes

Yes, I am unsure about her orb cleanse. It seems quite useless against Anti considering the requirements. Guess you will have to burn fade. I suppose the orb buff is only good against sleep, hack and shatter???

4 Likes

Yeah particularly confusing. Can’t heal through purple and doing 100 hps isn’t reliable timing wise for cleansing.

Wow so Brig is now the exact thing some people have been complaining about a repair pack bot…why

2 Likes

The cleanse is also 100% worthless at cleansing anti since you can’t be healed to get the effect.

6 Likes

Nope, its an official ExC with a challenge

Holy cow this one certainly puts the “experiment” in “experimental card” lol

Violet the streamer OTP Brig.

1 Like

PURRR.

Baby D.Va broken? FINALLY

ALSO DEFENSE MATRIX CHANGE? HOT

BOOSTERS ARE BROKEN OAMSFJASFJASF

1 Like

Or if you just want to heal your team
Rein/Hammond/DVa up. The horror.

ball = dead

He’s been gutted.

This should have been in the game since his launch!!! Seriously the dumbest thing ever that this stupid rock breaks the rules of the game. Every projectile is susceptible to reflect/deflect except sigmas rock. Makes no sense.

1 Like

Tap one and move to the next every 2 seconds… You’re not nerfed at all if doing it that way.

doesn’t work like that, you have to stop healing for 2 seconds period. The card is unclear anyways, you might have to stop using your staff period for 2 seconds also, so damage boost is off the table.

Bizarre change.

1 Like

Another wacky woohoo experimental? God be good how I have longed for this.

2 Likes

You understand this is pointless and unintuitive then, yes? I understand they’re very very upset over mercy “pockets” or whatever, but just making your basic heal laborious to perform is not a very good solution.

3 Likes

I think Andy was being facetious with that response. Very cute of him. Adorable community manager.

and the compensation is a niche Valk duration increase (which was one many issues Valk did not have), and an e rez cancel that might let you live for a little while longer with your gimped healing.

3 Likes

When she heals she takes damage to heal if she has no resource lol

So clicking when she has no resource to do that little spray and u don’t have enough won’t say “I’m not ready” but will instead damage you.

3 Likes

It’s kind of useful. Helps out with poke a tiny bit. The biggest impact from it will using it as a self-kill button so we stagger ourselves less when the team fight is loss.