“Server closed due to an unexpected error”

The new season starting and I keep getting that same annoying error over and over again! It’s extremely irritating because the progress for challenges don’t count unless you complete the match. At least Fortnite doesn’t have that problem, ugh.

2 Likes

I loaded up the new season to a 20 hour ban and I hadn’t played for a couple days. I do not like this bug and hope they fix this or unban me.

1 Like

I got kicked half way through a comp match and still got the ban :expressionless:

Seems to be happening quite a lot, at least in EU. Wouldnt recommend people queueing comp.

1 Like

Just lost 2 wins because of this bs, absolutely raging lmao. like i played 5 to get my rank and won em all and at the end of the 5th as im about to win i dc and when i log back in im on 3 wins

OW2 launch flashbacks

At least you 've gotten in!
This is how my last hour looks like in EU:
Logged in que for QP, get thrown into que which says 70 players ahead of me, gets to 1, the server crashes and back to 70 players ahead of me, then get logged out!
Logging back in, gets into a game, after 2 minutes, thrown out and back to que with 70 people ahead of me!
And then, have to log in again, and this time 90 players ahead of me!
Everytime I get to place 1, I have to re-fill my login/password, and back to que with 70-90 players ahead! This on repeat, a side from me never even getting to menu again!

What the hell!?

LITERALLY LMAO

(20 characters or more)

It might have been a coincidence but I got these crashes immediately when a game was found. Happened 4x in a row.

But then once I removed all the new “use random from favorites” in all customization options I havent crashed yet.

Twice server closed today. And I like it :rofl: Literally saved two games where my team should lose

It only seems to happen when the other team is losing bad. I think its a hack

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.